1994 Ford Probe GT "Wild Orchid"

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Pieterprobe View Post
    Really? i thought people were more into the black outlined euro tails. i was thinking about collecting what i can find and ship em to the states for interested members.
    The black outline tails are more desired this side of the pond, however production numbers of the T22's are lower making them the rarest of the tails.
    My 93GT, Wendy - the oldest second gen Probe in the U.S. still on the road.

Forever in search of Enkei Shoguns.

Comment

This car is real clean man

Comment

So another small update, i replaced my headlights and installed new Philips White Vision H4 light bulbs (those are great, no more yellowish light), i also got euro clear corners and repainted my front windshield wiper arms. I still got to repaint my rear windshield arm but i can't get it off the car. A few days ago i also fixed my cruise control i thought that there was something wrong with electric system but i managed to find that there was just a vacuum hose missing from the system, now is working just fine! So a few pictures:

Comment

Wow man, so lil info on me. my 1st ever car was a 92 probe. auto. than my 1st manual was a 94 probe which i sold last summer.. well last week i was on criegs list an found a very 94 probe gt with just over 90,000 miles my self also very clean. i missed my old probe so much.

also what is this wild orchard edition whats different about them. i know their was a GT, i see you have some kinda of screen under yr heat controls an what not

here is my new probe i picked up last week

[IMG][/IMG]
          [IMG][/IMG]
          Minnesota Probe owner, Looking for others in Minnesota

Comment

That's a 4-band graphic EQ for the stereo. I got the AM/FM/CD with the EQ in a trade on here. I just can't find the wiring harness for the EQ to get it working. Nice, really clean car. I wish my SE was in that kind of shape again. Darn people around here seem to like wrecking probes.

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

Wild orchid had purple GT symbols
              Purple probe etched into the floor mats
              "Party" style seats
              1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

So another little update on my car. I've repainted the driver's side skirt, did some anti corrosion underneath the car, everything is looking just great but i did it so no rust can get to my Probe got new day time running lights and bought 4 new tires (well they were made at the end of 2013) just a few miles on them. I also bought door seals driver and passenger's side, they are in good condition and very hard to find anywhere. I discovered that i got brand new spare wheel in the trunk that has never been used. Ok so a few pics:

Comment

So another little update on my Probe, nothing much has changed but maybe somebody wants to see what's happening with my wild orchid, a few months ago i removed the wheel housing just to see what's going on in terms of rust. Well u can just look at the picture and see for your self. All i did was just cleaned it from dust and (just for a piece of mind) i sprayed some rust proof paint. A few days ago i bought rear windows both driver's and passenger's side. It wouldn't be anything special but the seals are in near perfect shape, those are very hard to find in good shape and compared to mine they are perfect, shiny, soft and not dry. I want to repaint my car in the spring and by then i am going to mount them. Clear coat is coming off on a roof in a few places and that's the reason for a repaint. One picture after a quick wash

[IMG][/IMG]
                  [IMG][/IMG]
                  [IMG][/IMG]

Comment

That is a pretty sweet car you have there!

And no worries, your English is just fine. Good luck!

Comment

Very nice car. What product did you use for the underneath?

Comment

It's been a long time since I posted something here but I still have my awesome Probe. Some things have changed a little bit. I've taken the car apart repainted and reassembled. Now the car looks just like I wanted, maybe I will lower it a bit in the future but we'll see.
                        So maybe i'll show u some pics

Comment

Looking good !
                          1994 Project PGT

M62 In Progress...

Comment

Looks good.

Keep it up
                            '94 Red PGT Gone, but Project PGT has begun
                            '04 Black SRT-4 Um, no it's not stock. But "It's just a Neon, right?" 379whp @ 20lbs *Sold*

Comment

Working...
                            X