Friday test n tune

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Friday test n tune

Who is gonna be there and who wants to run who? And this is only for the track not for the street. Its a reason why capitol says keep it off the track grudge racing test n tune lol.
    Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Lol. I will

Comment

Guys please take lots of pics and videos for us poor souls that can't go!!
      1996 PGTZE,eBay headers,cat less ,INTAKE,POLY MM,12pd FLYWHEEL,Maffed,kitted,lowered,9.3 1/8th mile,75mph and more to come

Comment

I'll be there,just deciding what to bring,lol.
        My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

We are doing everything we can to get up there in time. Project Flyrtle will need the test passes to get ready for Sunday.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
          HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
          Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
          As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

You will also need a retune with this nasty northern air lol. Im heading up tonight.

Comment

Originally posted by shqs89gt View Post
              I'll be there,just deciding what to bring,lol.
              bringing my mongoose bicycle, to race 1990pgl. can wait to see this epic battle
              Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

Originally posted by ademan View Post
                bringing my mongoose bicycle, to race 1990pgl. can wait to see this epic battle
                did you ever get your car sorted out?

Comment

Originally posted by richtq View Post
                  did you ever get your car sorted out?
                  nope, and really dont feel like it, too lazy
                  Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

Originally posted by ademan View Post
                    nope, and really dont feel like it, too lazy
                    which car are u gonna run

Comment

Originally posted by richtq View Post
                      which car are u gonna run
                      which ever one i feel like bringing

Comment

Can someone make a new thread with results? No BS/excuses/whining/complaining, just results.
                        90 Mazda 323 - KLZE, fender-flared, right hand drive, 2350 lb fully loaded sex machine. || Pic Thread ||- SOLD
                        93 PGT FRANKENPROBE - 10.24 @ 139.9 mph ||545 whp @ 20 psi || Timeslip || Dyno slip|| Build Thread - GONE
                        97 GTS - Rear Wheel Drive KLZE, 6-speed, 3.90 Torsen LSD, 2650 lb, daily driver! - Build Thread - GONE
                        90 Ghettocet KLiata - forever WIP

Comment

Originally posted by Dan [Sac] View Post
                          Can someone make a new thread with results? No BS/excuses/whining/complaining, just results.
                          results.....well

check my vid thread to see
                          2g probe ze

Comment

Only race was Phil and escot, and Adam and Andy with their boosted zes

Comment

Originally posted by 1990pgl View Post
                              Only race was Phil and escot, and Adam and Andy with their boosted zes
                              also dont forget escot and charles, They did race 1st before i raced escot.

Any video of adam and andy race?
                              Last edited by ademan; August 27, 2012, 08:58 AM.

Comment

Working...
                              X