Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > Southern California Probe Owners Club

Southern California Probe Owners Club Serving Sunny Southern California

Old March 21st, 2017, 01:04 PM   #1
dmark101
Obfuscatory & Abstruse Nomenclature

Official SCPOC Meet: Fabulous Fords Forever - April 30, 2017

Wow. I can't believe I actually forgot to post a thread about the show until right now. Damn.

Anyhow, here's the info:

Registration for the show is open, however it will close Friday, March 31st, 2017. Barring any extensions, this will be the latest date you can register, either online or via the printed entry form.

What is Fabulous Fords Forever!? Well, it is a "show what you brung" kind of show!

But what does that mean, exactly?

Well, it means that there is no 'show car' requirement, so even if you don't think your car measures up to the other shiny cars, think again! Don't let that be the reason you don't enter because this isn't your typical car show, where there are prizes to be awarded for the most tricked out or pretty looking cars.

This show is all about SUPPORTING THE BLUE OVAL.

This year's show will be celebrating 55 years of the Shelby Cobra, 50 years of the Mercury Cougar and 85 years of the Flathead Ford V8!

So, come on out, support your club, support ProbeTalk, support Ford. That's what it's all about anyway, right? You love your car no matter what, so SHOW UP and show it off!

ONLINE REGISTRATION IS FOR THE SHOW IS NOW OPEN!.

Click this LINK to register online. You can use PayPal to process payments, which makes things quick and easy. The best part is, you don't have to belong to PayPal to use it!

If you haven't already, go to the Fabulous Fords Forever! Facebook page, click "like", and you will be kept up-to-date with everything happening with the show.

If you prefer a form that you can print and mail in, click this LINK and you will be able to print out the form.

Remember to mail it in as quickly as you can, because we always anticipate a sellout!

Here comes the fun part:

Parking volunteers.

I would appreciate at least 5 volunteers [more is better!] from SCPOC to help with parking. Everyone who does volunteer will be able to gain early entry to park your car, plus you will be treated to lunch in the lagoon picnic area. Ask anyone who has volunteered about the lunch and they'll tell you it's worth the time spent!

Please, spread the word! Get your entry forms in! Then, come back and post up when you're registered!

See you there!
Old March 25th, 2017, 10:58 AM   #2
<3my89pgt
Slow Learner

Anyone going? I will be taking the fe3 probe, just finishing up the new turbo manifold, ksports, intercooler, catchcan..... etc. I can't be the only probe ��
<3my89pgt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 26th, 2017, 11:54 PM   #3
dmark101
Obfuscatory & Abstruse Nomenclature

i hope you won't be. my probe won't be there (again) this year, but i will have a car there. stacey is debating with her car, mostly because she's considering selling the race car.
dmark101 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 27th, 2017, 07:25 AM   #4
Mr Man
Five Star Member

will be in florida this week

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
Mr Man is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 1st, 2017, 02:37 PM   #5
V3N0M951
PT Regular

Hey I just missed regristration, anyway i can still squeeze in... i really would love to take the probe..
89 Probe GT - the 1st probe replacement
92 mazda 323 - current daily, klde swap coming soon
V3N0M951 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 2nd, 2017, 05:22 PM   #6
supercharged3.0
Supercharged Member

Non of my junks are not running. I can bring my Tundra.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
supercharged3.0 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old April 30th, 2017, 10:14 AM   #7
supercharged3.0
Supercharged Member

Did anybody go?

Old May 5th, 2017, 12:57 AM   #8
supercharged3.0
Supercharged Member

How was it? Any pictures?

Old May 10th, 2017, 08:35 AM   #9
<3my89pgt
Slow Learner

I was the only to register and show up lol
<3my89pgt is offline   Reply With Quote