pin is in, partial ND/drag race events schedule posted

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• pin is in, partial ND/drag race events schedule posted

I just found this forum and noticed I'm a moderator here. I guess this might be interesting.

Interstate Dragways, Sabin exit, East of Moorhead, MN
    July 16th - Tintmasters Race Night
    July 17th - Tintmasters Show-N-Shine, at their shop in Grand Forks, ND
    August 1st - Tintmasters Race Day, ALL DAY, Sabin
    August 7th - Tintmasters Race Night
    August 20th - Tintmasters Race Night
    August 28th - Tintmasters Big Time Car Show, at their shop in Fargo, ND

Eric(probe this) has been promoting the August 1st all day racing event at Interstate Dragways. It would be great to see some of the SD boys there to race and/or spectate. At my apartment I could probably provide a place to sleep for 2 or 3 guests. Lucas mentioned an offer of sleeping space at his apartment also. You've all known about this event as it's been on the schedule on the DAKPOC site for a long time, so let's make this happen!
    Barry
    01 Saturn SL2 5-speed
    Easy Way Electronics

I'll be there August 1st. I also have an apt. in Moorhead with plenty of room for a few ppl to stay if needed. Lets get a bunch of ppl to show up for this. I haven't been able to meet anyone from Dakpoc yet.
    Selling the Probe, anyone interested let me know. Looking for a Subaru WRX!!

Comment

I got a place for people to stay, as well. If Matt Maas shows up he'll be staying at my place. If people bring sleeping bags there is lots of room. There's usually plenty of parking at my building, too. If not there is lots of parking on the street.
      Black 99 F150 Lightning with a 2.3L Kenne Bell and extras 465whp/ 593ft/lbs 12.786@104.495
      Black 91pgt 12.02@108mph, 12.04@115mph 12.06@119mph 350.6hp 425.6ft/lbs Best 1/8th 7.81@94.79mph

Comment

Originally posted by pin
        ... Lucas mentioned an offer of sleeping space at his apartment also. You've all known about this event as it's been on the schedule on the DAKPOC site for a long time, so let's make this happen!
        Lucas here ... the offer of a place to stay is still valid. I'm just leaving work to go to my friend's place. We have to solder a few more connections and then its time to test my MegaSquirt. Hopefully all goes well on the fuel side so I can have my car ready by the 1st. Outlet plenum and final supercharger brackets are the plan for this weekend. Hopefully I can get started on my charge piping as well. Then I have to build the fuel rails and machine the intake manifold. Then comes all of the little stuff (a very long list of little stuff).

Lucas
        <Insert signature here>
        Signature awaiting project completion

Comment

Got my 400 cc injectors in and I'm going to be dyno'ing tomorrow after 6pm at SLS.
          Black 99 F150 Lightning with a 2.3L Kenne Bell and extras 465whp/ 593ft/lbs 12.786@104.495
          Black 91pgt 12.02@108mph, 12.04@115mph 12.06@119mph 350.6hp 425.6ft/lbs Best 1/8th 7.81@94.79mph

Comment

Working...
          X