X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is now the 2005 model

Comment

Subscribing...

I'm very interested in this. A single plenum design should be good for both n/a and F/I systems, right?

Are you planning on having this system be compatible with the stock style injectors and fuel rails, or is this going to be a complete IM/Fuel Rail/Injectors box set type thing?
      Kevin B - Former Probe-owner
      06 Legacy GT
      98 Legacy GT

Comment

can u use the fuel rails you produce? i see the acufab tb.. hahh chris
        Would love for pmo/pro to give me my 2000 veilside hyundai tiburon back and the several thousands of dollars they owe me or the parts!

Comment

But do you care if i put a like to your site in my sig?Just thoguht id ask,Also what kinda gains are you predicting this Im will yield?

Comment

Originally posted by LoudNLow
            But do you care if i put a like to your site in my sig?Just thoguht id ask,Also what kinda gains are you predicting this Im will yield?
            Damon will remove it if you but my site in your sig, thanks anyways though.

As for gains, I'm working on the fitment first.

Comment

Originally posted by neonman
              Damon will remove it if you but my site in your sig, thanks anyways though.
              yes, but only because advertising in sigs is only allowed for the vendors.
              ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Ok thanks guys

Comment

Does anyone have any suggestions or input? See anything that we should try to change?

Comment

Please make a dyno compare to the stock or a KLZE manifold with a 67mm TB on a real dyno.

This way no one will ever doubt in the new manifold gains when some results show up.
                    Registered since 2001, but now a new screen name says it all :-)

Comment

and can you sign on misty's sn and check her pm's??
                      W-I-M-P you cant spell wimp without the MP!

13B~Artillery is the life for me

Comment

Originally posted by turbo_KL
                        Please make a dyno compare to the stock or a KLZE manifold with a 67mm TB on a real dyno.

This way no one will ever doubt in the new manifold gains when some results show up.
                        To quit honest we are having a tough time trying to fund the prototype. This will take time and more money to compare the different mani's but, we will do our best.

I really would like to fabricate them with a stang TB flange. All though we can make them for a KL TB but, then you will have to purchase our adapter plate to use a Accufab TB. It has allready been tested on an 03 mani with awesome results with using a MS

Comment

you mentioned an access panel, will you be providing the gasket for it?

Comment

Are you planning on making these work with the factory rails, or are you going to then design higher flow rails, and use a twin feed type setup for those?

Comment

hey todd no need to worry about the dough. Ill be there next week to give you the money.

love you guys

MATT
                              my email address is still NOT working!

Comment

Originally posted by InsanePhotoGuy
                                you mentioned an access panel, will you be providing the gasket for it?
                                i woudln't doubt that todds work is so precise it doens't even need a gasket to seal up flush
                                2007 Dodge Charger RT. stock, but fun

Comment

Working...
                                X