Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

good book to learn about turbocharging, supercharging, and nitrous oxide!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• good book to learn about turbocharging, supercharging, and nitrous oxide!

i got a book last week, and thought i'd tell you about it. i have read maximum boost, and this is very similar. the book is written by Earl an Diane Perkins-Davis. it gives alot of useful info, and had a hell of alot of formula's. i learned alot about turbocharging i never knew from reading maximum boost, mostly cause this goes more into engine prep. i recomend this book as much as i do maximum boost, and it was worth every penny. i give the book 5 thumbs up.... the book is:

Supercharging, Turbocharging, & Nitrous Oxide. a performance hand book. it's by Earl an Diane Perkins-Davis, and is part of the Powerpro Series. it's published by MBI publishing and it's priced at $19.95...great book!

Corky Bell, is it? He came out with a new book.
    "of course there's gonna be problems"

Comment

i've got that one too.....both good books!

Comment

Hey can i borrow that book for a couple days?
        97 black GT, aluminum overlay, eibach, kyb, ngk, magnecor, k&n,
        b&m sts, 35% tinted, H-4 conversion, prd doorsills, sensei hood, cwest front, clear corners, shogun front sold,ninja sides, fx designs rear triangles sold, konig v-racing spoiler, clutchmasters uninstalled, findaza uninstalled and sold, panasonic, complete infinity system all around and a custom dual exhaust
        http://www.geekazoids.net/~images/probetalk_copy2.jpg

Comment

no problem, you wanna pick it up? or me drop it off?

Comment

Thanks for the info. Definately gonna check that one out
            "Pessimists are never disappointed" - Ranhert

"I am like a clock on the wall, always moving but not going anywhere" - Mudvayne

'97 Probe SE - Indiglo Gauges, Hella Fog Lights, Custom Grill Mesh - Ricey Shit (All I got the money for)

Comment

Word gets around

Funny you should mention this 2fast, I jusrt saw that book 3 days ago in the bookstore and picked it up for the hell of it. Haven't cracked it open yet......
              95 PGT (R.I.P.)

97 DSM Eclipse GSX, lots of mods; check out the website

Comment

i think it's a great book, and the reason i like it most is that it also focuses alot on the engine prep area. this has alot of useful formula's in it too as i stated earlier...

danny

Comment

Hmm. . . I'll have to check that book out. . . .

So its a new book by Corky?
                  Bryan Pendleton | LeMons Racing Blog | BPi Flow Stacks | Facebook Anyone?

Comment

no sir brian, this one is by by Earl an Diane Perkins-Davis.

Comment

borrowing book

your going to be at capitol friday night right, could you bring it then? That would be awesome and I just graduated from the University of Maryland. So I'll have time to read it right away and get it back too soon as possible.
                      97 black GT, aluminum overlay, eibach, kyb, ngk, magnecor, k&n,
                      b&m sts, 35% tinted, H-4 conversion, prd doorsills, sensei hood, cwest front, clear corners, shogun front sold,ninja sides, fx designs rear triangles sold, konig v-racing spoiler, clutchmasters uninstalled, findaza uninstalled and sold, panasonic, complete infinity system all around and a custom dual exhaust
                      http://www.geekazoids.net/~images/probetalk_copy2.jpg

Comment

i'll do that! i should be there about 6...i can't get tags though, so i can't take my car

Comment

Originally posted by 2fast4yourprobe
                          i'll do that! i should be there about 6...i can't get tags though, so i can't take my car
                          man that sucks

Comment

Working...
                          X