'02 WR Blue WRX
    21psi = 322ft/lb & 357whp
    Ex: Laser Red
    '95 Probe GT MTX

SUCK-SQUISH-BANG-BLOW!

Comment

Originally posted by akira95GT
      Because he just emailed me to confirm shipment y0! lol
      on a side note, the total turned out to be $151 shipped.

'02 WR Blue WRX
      21psi = 322ft/lb & 357whp
      Ex: Laser Red
      '95 Probe GT MTX

SUCK-SQUISH-BANG-BLOW!

Comment

on a side note, the total turned out to be $151 shipped.

Have you received your kit yet?

Comment

He actually already received it and built it haha. So there ya go, this new dude ships them out fast. Only thing is there are no instructions like Glen would give you. So you might want to hit up someone who installed one and built it already for the circuit instructions.

-Dan
          Dan Brown - 1995 Turbo PGT ~ SOLD ~
          287whp & 307lb-ft. @ 10.5psi & 12* Timing

Comment

Originally posted by groghscv
            He actually already received it and built it haha. So there ya go, this new dude ships them out fast. Only thing is there are no instructions like Glen would give you. So you might want to hit up someone who installed one and built it already for the circuit instructions.

-Dan

Sweet. I'll be ordering today. I've got some instructions off the ms website.

Comment

People make built and tested units for not much more.
              Registered since 2001, but now a new screen name says it all :-)

Comment

Originally posted by turbo_KL
                People make built and tested units for not much more.

Building is half the fun. Plus I have a better understanding of how to modify it when I need to do so.

Comment

Originally posted by swilms
                  Building is half the fun. Plus I have a better understanding of how to modify it when I need to do so.

Agreed entirely.

Comment

Guys check out
                    This guy seems to stock the kits better than glen can, meaning more readily available. I just ordered an unassembled kit + case + shipping for $181.
                    definately get it from diyautotune, they let you know on the website how many kits are in stock. i ordered my kit tuesday afternoon and received it that friday! kits are well labeled and parts seperated into little bags and then into larger ones that seperate things by type eg. resistors, diodes, etc. price was good too at $147 shipped, and that includes everything (parts, pcb, case, drilled endplates, and db37 connector stuff for making the harness
                    Last edited by 94PGT; March 19, 2005, 12:52 PM.
                    Black 94 PGT - squirted, LSD'd, turbo DE/ZE hybrid @ 8psi

Forget the dog...turbos are a man's best friend

Comment

Originally posted by 94PGT
                      definately get it from diyautotune, they let you know on the website how many kits are in stock. i ordered my kit tuesday afternoon and received it that friday! kits are well labeled and parts seperated into little bags and then into larger ones that seperate things by type eg. resistors, diodes, etc. price was good too at $147 shipped, and that includes everything (parts, pcb, case, drilled endplates, and db37 connector stuff for making the harness

I did get it from them. It shipped the next day and had it here in three. Got the stimmulator to so I can play with it. Having the drilled endplates was a big bonus.

Comment

wat is the website for this diyautotune place u speak of
                        89 Probe GT: FE3N swap, GT3583R, GReddy, SDS EM-4F and soo much more

2003 Volkswagen Jetta GLS 1.8T: APR "chipped" ECU, EIP Side to Side short shifter, Audi TT front to back short shifter, Audi TT N75J wastegate frequency valve, Evolution Motorsports Diverter Valve, De-badged grill

Comment

Originally posted by 89Gtowner
                          wat is the website for this diyautotune place u speak of
                          *unauthorized advertising* -Sorry....
                          Last edited by shaodome; July 3, 2006, 08:10 AM.
                          Black 94 PGT - squirted, LSD'd, turbo DE/ZE hybrid @ 8psi

Forget the dog...turbos are a man's best friend

Comment

FYI: Assembled Megasquirt units on sale at prdonline.com for $245
                            Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
                            PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
                            1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
                            1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

I'd like to track down a pre-assembled kit for my ZE. Initial post says they're available from PMO, although I can't seem to find that here. As ident says, I'm "search impaired" ... LOL. Is there such a beast to be found? Directions/info would be appreciated.
                              *John*
                              92 MX3 GS-KLZE - Sold, 95 MX3 GS - Sold, 02 Protege - Given to daughter, 00 Audi A4 2.8 Quattro - DD
                              Ducati TT2 - 90 JDM RHD 300ZX TT 2+2 5sp - 491+ RWHP on pump gas

Comment

Originally posted by jschrauwen
                                [COLOR="Blue"]I'd like to track down a pre-assembled kit for my ZE.
                                John,

PM either ryanpzz or shaodome and they can tell you all you need to know.

Eric

Comment

Working...
                                X