Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dixie Stampede by Shoneys?

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.7795.../data=!3m1!1e3

It's kind of hidden in the back to detract attention from law enforcement.

Big huge ass parking lot I'm sure it's probably nearly vacant in the mid-day.....the challenge is finding a lot that isn't flooded with tourists mid-day from say 11am to 4pm

There's also Patriot Park. What about meeting in a hotel parking lot?

This also looks like a good idea. It appears to be a public parking lot that I can imagine in May won't be full of tourists on vacation

https://www.google.com/maps/@35.7999.../data=!3m1!1e3

Just throwing some stuff out there
    Last edited by j-dogg; March 15, 2014, 08:07 AM.
    PhotoPOC(tm)
    MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
    93' PGT not stock
    91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

• hmmmm sounds like an awesome idea, now if I can get off from work and have a car road worthy by then.....
      93 PGT- street/track build KLZE, All Go no show! Cracked block repairs in progress.
      95 PGT- Daily Driver KLDE, body kit, 18in rims, cai, dual exhaust, plugs and wires.
      96 PGT- Turbo Project KLZE, will be both Show AND GO!
      1998 Eagle Talon Tsi AWD Street/Strip project. if you wanna know whats under the hood come and find out!

Comment

• I shall scout these locations during the week next week.
        Ill keep an eye out for a backup location as well just in case.
        Jim K.
        :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• just got word from upstairs that I may be caught up in a layoff .....i will still organize it but may not attend if i haven't landed something by then.

im swinging towards the Shoneys lot for parking
          PhotoPOC(tm)
          93' PGT not stock
          91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

• Sounds like meet-fail to me. Maybe next year right?
            1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
            2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
            2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

• Either way Jim and I will be there during that weekend. So even if its not huge we can still have a good time.
              Need to get this thing rolling, and fast, or it will be as Spada predicts.
              "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Comment

• I'll come through as well.
                89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
                92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
                91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
                91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
                "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

• Not exactly Ben.

I got the call Ive been waiting for all month on my birthday of all days.....found out today that I will be working for Rockwell-Collins starting May 5th and have two to three weeks of on-job training......so obviously I wont be able to make it.

I can push it back a couple months or the meet can proceed without me. I should have hotels and parking sorted out this week Ive been turned down by a few areas already but I want to make this happen even if I have to watch it from Florida.
                  PhotoPOC(tm)
                  93' PGT not stock
                  91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

• Sooooooo...
                    Jim K.
                    :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

• Is this still happening?

Comment

• yeah yeah

I've been quite busy with work training

I really want to be there for it, would this be a problem to move it to the fall? I just can't put all of this together and then not be there for it Summer is coming and it's going to be hot as balls unless everyone is okay with that

I know I'm gonna catch hell for this but I won't be able to do anything for at least a month with the new job. I've been in over my head with things here lately.

feel free to flame, send ransom letters, bomb threats, etc.

This is still happening just not yet
                        PhotoPOC(tm)
                        93' PGT not stock
                        91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

• {flame} {/flame}
                          1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
                          2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
                          2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

• I'm going back to the Dragon around the fall.
                            1997 PGTS......Turbo, 3 inch exhaust,Ms1v3, Nitto555,lip, slammed adjustable supsension,Wideband, upgraded fuel, Lots of mods

Comment

Working...
                            X