This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by blackpgt1994
    As you said, your not about to ban someone for supporting the troops, but if one does not support the troops do they get banned? (er... actually with the way that reads, im not sejesting your going to ban non-supporters, but those who do not agree with support would get banned for expressing such a view point)
    This is what i hoping not to see here on PT, where a poltical ban comes into a effect, but only "certian view points" are the ones getting censord.

a more neutral tone such as c-man sujested such as "I support human beings in general" would be much better then a suto-plotical slogan, but would probably seem to bland for some. As saying "support the troops" is almost, if not the same as saying i support the conflict.
    Trust me, I will NEVER support one-sided censorship. EVER.

I think I came off wrong. What I meant is that what defines something of this nature as "inappropriate" is when someone can be offended by it. I doubt many will be offended by someone saying they "support the troops", but many would be offended by someone pointedly saying they could care less if they die.

-phreak
    Official: KYPO - LexPOC :: Honorary: TNPOC - NYPOC - NEPO / NPA! - OHIO PROBES
    Major Meets Attended: MM7 - TNPOC/KYPO 2K4 - HH2K5 - OCMD2K5 - MM8 - StM2006 - HH2K6
    Yeah, I'm still alive...

Comment

OK, I'm getting tons of PMs and such from people asking "well what about this" etc. There's no way to plan for every contingency. Just know that politics are BANNED from PT, so don't post anything regarding that topic or it will be removed. Repeat offenders will see the hole. Period.

Any further questions? No? Good.

Any disagreements on how the rules are carried out should be PMed to myself or Ken.

-phreak
      Official: KYPO - LexPOC :: Honorary: TNPOC - NYPOC - NEPO / NPA! - OHIO PROBES
      Major Meets Attended: MM7 - TNPOC/KYPO 2K4 - HH2K5 - OCMD2K5 - MM8 - StM2006 - HH2K6
      Yeah, I'm still alive...

Comment

Religious threads are also against the rules, as they get a bit too heated with this group. It's sad, anything that is a hot button topic is not to be talked about in the public forums.

there's always the no-holds barred 5-star forum though
        Last edited by pgtfreak; May 9, 2008, 12:54 PM.
        '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
        '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

Just a reminder. These topics are still banned in the public forums.
          '14 Jeep Grand Cherokee Limited
          '16 Chrysler 300S

Comment

Working...
          X