Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Tech Section > 2nd Gen (93-97) V6 2.5L

2nd Gen (93-97) V6 2.5L Discussion of Maint Issues for V6

Old March 14th, 2017, 06:51 AM   #1
reuben_johnston
Donating Member

Diameter of main gasoline inlet to fuel tank

Hi all,
I need to know the outer diameter of the main gasoline inlet to order two replacement hose clamps. I forgot to measure this before leaving the garage last weekend and this will save me a few hours.
Thanks!
REub
Old March 14th, 2017, 09:42 AM   #2
KLZE Porsche
Politically Correct User Title

Quote:
Originally Posted by reuben_johnston View Post
Hi all,
I need to know the outer diameter of the main gasoline inlet to order two replacement hose clamps. I forgot to measure this before leaving the garage last weekend and this will save me a few hours.
Thanks!
REub
I can get you this info when I get home. Do you need the diameter of the hoses or the platic spout and metal neck spout diameters?

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

KLZE Porsche is offline   Reply With Quote
Old March 14th, 2017, 06:03 PM   #3
reuben_johnston
Donating Member

Ok, because of the snow day today, I was able to measure. It's 2.25" outer diameter at the tank inlet side.

REub