Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Finally its here, with new design & products!!!

Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Finally its here, with new design & products!!!

http://www.etextremegraphics.com Simple Superior

Finally its here (Probe/MX6 3rd brake, door, rally stripes, sideskirt & windshield decals) and more products coming in

High Performance does not have to mean high prices.
    Whether you are numbering your vehicle for an Autocross event or lettering your vehicle to advertise your business, ETExtremeGraphics.com has your long-term outdoor vehicle graphics solution.
    I can produce any logo or design of your company, add phone numbers in or even use your existing files to create your custom vehicle graphics or windshield banners. Local sign shops enjoy charging extreme amounts of money for these graphics. Eliminate the overpriced sign shops and let me design or create exactly what you need. The application is simpler then you think.

I can produce any vector file up to 23.75" and 50 feet long.
    Every project is different, please e-mail me to let me know exactly what you are looking for!

NOTE: Since this is newly opened business, I may not have all color materials on the hand, but can get it really fast from my manufacturing, so please have patience with me if something like this happens.
    Same things goes for graphics, stickers & banners, I may have some extra decals already done, but I usually start making them as your order is sent towards my way.

Why ETExtremeGraphics.com for your vehicle or business graphics?
    * Free Shipping and Handling all over US States.
    * Each sticker has an outdoor life of 2-8 years (Avery) & 1-10 years (Oracal).
    * Applying the graphics yourself saves you time and money!
    * I use your artwork and send you proofs before starting your order.
    * Custom vehicle lettering or banners is the most popular way to advertise for your business.
    My stickers look like paint when applied.
    * Twenty different banner sizes produced with new style & superior technology "EnduraMAX™".
    * Save with ETExtremeGraphics.com Quantity Discounts:
    10+ SAVE 15% 25+ SAVE 30% 50+ SAVE 40% 100+ SAVE 50% 500+ SAVE 60%

Faq, Installation & Removal Tips & Tricks, Exchange Links and more.....it's all in there, make sure you check it out!!!

FREE S/H all over UNITED STATES

And everything that's not on there, just email me and I'll add it...
    Great Idea, finally somebody that's PT Vendor and sell Probe/MX6 graphics!!!
    63.33%
    It's all good...
    30.00%
    I don't like it.
    6.67%
    Last edited by TurboNed; October 9, 2007, 04:39 PM. Reason: Better idea for title ;)
    "The Punisher" Just a little 2.53l, on it's way after Probe/MX6 records... NOT .......... Parted & Sold Out!!!

Any thoughts on doing a "KLZE inside" Pentium style logo? Site looks very cool and I look forward to picking up some 97 style GT lettering!
    John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
    '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
    '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
    '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

Originally posted by JKpgt96
      Any thoughts on doing a "KLZE inside" Pentium style logo? Site looks very cool and I look forward to picking up some 97 style GT lettering!
      Yes, just give me a little bit of time, Im really exhausted, working with my brother on Punisher, plus trying to finish new design and all tiny itty & bitty things in and around it
      Please have some patient, this is my side job (kind of like a hobby) beside my real job as being CNC supervisor...

But I'll try to do my best, including fast email response, fast & free shippings & handling's, high performance material & NOT HAVING high prices.
      "The Punisher" Just a little 2.53l, on it's way after Probe/MX6 records... NOT .......... Parted & Sold Out!!!

Comment

no no no..I completely understand, just throwing out an idea I saw a while back that was cool..good luck with everything!
        '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
        '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

Comment

no no no..I completely understand, just throwing out an idea I saw a while back that was cool..good luck with everything!

I remember that pic, just cant remember where I saw it, if you still have it, post it or send it, that way I'll save some time and do it right away

Comment

gotcha, ill post it up here when i find it on my computer..but the one i have has the green and blue on it, i was more talking about just the white circle with "KLZE inside" similar to the "boost inside" ones..

Comment

No problem, just let me know when you find it, and what size you want.

Comment

hoooo nice one!!!

What about shippment to Europe?

Comment

Originally posted by d1zz4st3r
                  hoooo nice one!!!

What about shippment to Europe?
                  Priority Mail International —
                  Flat-Rate Envelope: $11.00 (up to 4lbs)

Flat-Rate Box: $37.00 (4-20lbs)

But let me check into that one more time, for small items I can add First-Class Mail International, really cheap
                  but that will have to wait till tonight, when I get back from work

Comment

Very nice. Saw your banner the other day but the site wasnt up yet.
                    03 Mazdaspeed Protege
                    93 MX6 ZE

Comment

gotcha, ill post it up here when i find it on my computer..but the one i have has the green and blue on it, i was more talking about just the white circle with "KLZE inside" similar to the "boost inside" ones..
                      http://img300.imageshack.us/img300/4...einsidewk7.jpg
                      Something like this?

Comment

That is AWESOME! Exactly what I was thinking of. The only thing is that since I have a red car I would want a white or black one..but that is exactly the design I was talking about.

Comment

Hey just wanted to pop in and say you will be seeing some of me very soon after i get my paint on....Good luck and looks like your off to a good start
                          “The opposite of love is not hate, it's indifference. The opposite of art is not ugliness, it's indifference. The opposite of faith is not heresy, it's indifference. And the opposite of life is not death, it's indifference.” ~ Elie Wiesel

Comment

Originally posted by NedPGT
                            Do it in black and I will pick one up from you FOR SURE. How big are they?

Comment

Do it in black and I will pick one up from you FOR SURE. How big are they?

Well Im not sure, I thought you gonna give me some ideas

Comment

Working...
                              X