Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Whats the deal on these....I am getting new brakes this week and was wondering if the price is still that high....?

Comment

Not sure, I might just end up with some ebc green stuff pads or whatever they are cause they are 40 dollars.... just 70 for fronts only is just too much for me
      Originally posted by QT96GT
      Whats the deal on these....I am getting new brakes this week and was wondering if the price is still that high....?
      Got boost?
      2003 Mazdaspeed Protege #695
      Few tweaks but effectively stock. Going over two weeks without repairs... so amazing.

Comment

talk to stacey trevor. she wants to ask you something anyway.

and by all means, DO NOT USE ebc pads y0.
        ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Um ok, i sent her a PM
          Got boost?
          Few tweaks but effectively stock. Going over two weeks without repairs... so amazing.

Comment

yea EBC greenstuff overheats (so i've heard). I just got off the phone with a rep and they said 71 plus shipping...

Comment

any word stacey? I am running out time fast... well into the squeel strips
              Got boost?

Comment

Guys I will check on this. It had slipped my mind. I have been pre-occupied with trying to obtain financial sponsorship for my racing so I've kinda put things asside. I've finished my proposal and sent it out. So I can now focus on other things.
                Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
                MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
                Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

Just ordered a set all around (F33i in the front).
                  They applied the discount to both front and rear.
                  I'm excited about the brake dust or lack thereof.

Thanks Stacey, the discount is a large one .
                  Sean Timothy Noonan
                  2003 Volkswagen 20AE GTI
                  1990 Mazda Miata

Comment

I just ordered a front set

Comment

Did you two get the discount?.. Stacey hasn't confirmed if it's still going on or not yet.
                      Jeff (member #1404) 1995 PGT - Reliable stock internal'd 10:1 300+whp ZE-T & highest horsepower of 275whp @ 5psi
                      1991 PGT ----- 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa (GSX1300R) ~ 10.6@139mph ----- 1980 MGB

Comment

If you read my post, it was mentioned in there.
                        Sean Timothy Noonan
                        2003 Volkswagen 20AE GTI
                        1990 Mazda Miata

Comment

Yeah, no need for attitude..
                          Last edited by Fastest95PGT; February 25, 2005, 09:11 PM.
                          Jeff (member #1404) 1995 PGT - Reliable stock internal'd 10:1 300+whp ZE-T & highest horsepower of 275whp @ 5psi
                          1991 PGT ----- 2003 Suzuki Hayabusa (GSX1300R) ~ 10.6@139mph ----- 1980 MGB

Comment

Originally posted by Fastest95PGT
                            Did you two get the discount?.. Stacey hasn't confirmed if it's still going on or not yet.
                            i can confirm that for you.

PT members are still receiving a discount for mentioning the 'National Probe Owners Network'.

you must mention this at the time of placing an order to receive the discount.

to porterfield.
                            Last edited by dmark101; February 27, 2005, 12:26 AM. Reason: trevor, you suck!
                            ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

get yo arse to sleep damon!!! you need to be out here early hahah
                              Yes the discount is still on and i think stacey wants to keep the actual % not postedfor some reason
                              Got boost?

Comment

There is a new item offered to the Probe/Mx-6 community. Braided Brake Lines. They are available for the 1st gen & 2nd Gen cars. You can see a picture in the Probe and Pic forum. The people at Porterfield are very happy with our communities responses so they are happy to continue the discounts and add this new deal.

Please see the 1st post in this thred for pricing details.
                                Toodles, Stacey_B --++=1st Gens not slow!=++-- FallGuy
                                MY 'NEW' 1990 RACE CAR Stacey_B AOL IM: SCCAStaceyIB - SCCA RS - Solo2 (FSP) "Girls Do It Better" Cal Club www.scpoc.com : www.probetalk.com Racing is my life. Winner One Lap of America 2003- SSGT2 class 1996 Ford Probe GT. Hagopian/Bertran
                                Sponsors: Porterfield Racing Brakes - LTB Motorsports - Tires Warehouse - Auto-Meter

Comment

Working...
                                X