Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

1gen PGT vs 1gen AWD Dsm vs AWD WRX (not sti)

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1gen PGT vs 1gen AWD Dsm vs AWD WRX (not sti)

Probe vs. WRX vs. 1st Gen DSM

Ok I few Fridays ago I meet up with my friend he has a 04 WRX (tuned to stage 1). I ask him is he down to go hunting with me he said sure? Now last time we raced he had car full of people and was still stock with 30 day tags but I was without zombie chip and stuck at 9 psi. This time just me in my car him in his car and we both have upgraded a little. From a roll I won by about a car. Then it happened, a ****ing light. So now he is revving and I know it’s my time to get my ass handed to me light goes green and he is 5 cars in front of me before I stop spinning. I was pulling back lost buy about 3-4 cars. I call my other friend who just got a 1st gen DSM with ported exhaust manifold, Port Turbo, and post waste gate, asked him to meet up with us so he does. So now you got 2 AWD cars and a FWD car. I being smarted then most said lets hit the hwy. We hit the highway( it’s 3 lanes and Clear) we all get right beside each other I honk 3 times and I pull on them, or so think look to the left and see the DSM right beside me and pulling I am think what the **** and I was running out of gear and had to shift, so as I shift he pulled a bumper on me but the probe was inch its way back I look back thinking I am going to see the WRX and he is not behind us but is right beside the DSM door. At the End of the race I was ahead a bumper and the wrx was at the DSM fender. Would have keep going but ran out of gears. Speed of up to 130+ LOL don’t try this home
    New Setup: MBC @15psi, "Zombie" Chipped ECU,K&N Air Filter, Downpipe to cat cut off, Profire Coil

Best Time on new setup:
    60FT:2.3305
    660FT: 9.6868
    1/4 Mile: 14.8962 @94.34
    http://skinnay.networkpimps.com/hawaii/crunk.gif

so you won right?

cool.
    Helix
    05 PGP Matrix XRS 6spd - 17" DR-38 wheels, K&N drop in, 03/04 Matrix ECU, LIFT
    05 SSM Corolla XRS 6spd - Magnaflow, Matrix ECU -- RIP, DRUNK DRIVER TOTALED IT
    Past: 94 PGT atx, 95 PGT mtx, 89 PGT mtx, 94 Corolla DX auto, 06 Corolla S 5spd

Comment

I won a few times lost 1 once
      New Setup: MBC @15psi, "Zombie" Chipped ECU,K&N Air Filter, Downpipe to cat cut off, Profire Coil

Best Time on new setup:

Comment

nice story had me all excited should have had it on video.

Comment

Yeah that would be nice.
          Some kind of thunder inside.

Comment

Wish I had vids for all my races I love watching myself race LOL

I am going to hate to see my probe go but dont give up on me yet Tax time may be probe time (or vr-4 )

Best Time on new setup:

Comment

Working...
            X