Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

95 base probe V late model kia rio lookin turd...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 95 base probe V late model kia rio lookin turd...

i got spanked due to a bad start on my angle , i thought the kid was just revving... i didnt think he was actually going to run me... he only took me by about a length , and it was once i ran 3rd gear out...4th just didnt have the oomph his did..

we matched shifts with about a half second offset , him shifting right after me...

needless to say it was a long double light run , and he got me by a length ...

i had to laught..we were on the freeway before this , and he had a fart can , some crappy wheels , and a big 6" tach in the upper left part of his windshield... it was screwed to his headliner... i had to laugh...

keep an eye out for kia's ... i think he swapped some motor parts from a 2.5

-hov
    'ya gotta jam out, ya gotta jam out.'
    "tIpSee" 93i4AT -51k- mangled ...current mods::fs03 3rd brake light, 5hp!...custom hood , bumper , cyclops city light mod...

i'm not sure really how fast a kia is, but sorry for the death man!
    2.0 5 speed->1994 Ford Probe SE Tunerd
    I still DRIVE THAT MUTHA!!!

Comment

weird. there has to be something done with it. i walk all over rios here.

Comment

yeah i know.. all i saw was a fartcan on the freeway because he took from like 80 to 100 in probably less than a 1/4 mile with no problems at all... he walked away from me in that range , but from a light , we were pretty even...

EDIT : i forgot about the 6" (maybe 8") autometer tach in the corner... i saw that and the can...on the freeway i thought it was a honda , then when i got closer it was a kia... i was like "WTFSAUCE?!?!?"

im actually happy i didnt get a good start because if i was winning that one , the road narrows and goes into a one lane over a dukes of hazard style hump.... at that speed we would have been airborne...

MTB: i tried looking for him , but we just had the super nationals this weekend , so im thinking he was only in town for the races... i have never seen that car before , and you dont get a whole crapton of people in the hood that arent from around here...

-hov
        Last edited by Ytown95Base; June 23, 2008, 10:28 AM.
        'ya gotta jam out, ya gotta jam out.'
        "tIpSee" 93i4AT -51k- mangled ...current mods::fs03 3rd brake light, 5hp!...custom hood , bumper , cyclops city light mod...

Comment

"WTFSAUCE" Haha, you from Md? I used to say "sauce" when I lived there.
          2.0 5 speed->1994 Ford Probe SE Tunerd
          I still DRIVE THAT MUTHA!!!

Comment

I say sauce all the time...in stl...

Nice kill...
            John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
            '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
            '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
            '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

Working...
            X