Welcome Darkstar Motorsports to PT!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Welcome Darkstar Motorsports to PT!

welcome aboard. they offer lightweight pulley sets and solid motor mounts for the probe/mx-6/626 and other mazda and ford vehicles.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Cool hopefully they will have lots to offer the probe and mx6 community.. Im always looking for bigger and better things for my pgt
    1995 turbocharged pgt with countless mods.. check it out here
    http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602
    1993 turbocharged pgt daily driver check it out here..
    http://www.supermotors.net/registry/20602/73905

Comment

Welcome to the site.
      2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
      2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

welcome to probetalk guys.

Originally posted by dmark101 View Post
        welcome aboard. they offer lightweight pulley sets and solid motor mounts for the probe/mx-6/626 and other mazda and ford vehicles.
        correction on the above statement (please dont throw me in the hole ) the mounts for the probe that they have are not solid mounts.

This mount uses an 70A hot pour urethane
        on another note the prices they have on them is less that a stock mount from my local parts stores by a decent amount.
        Last edited by LowClassCC; January 2, 2009, 06:35 PM.
        1993 Probe GT
        2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

I hear we can expect to see a passenger side engine mount from you guys?
          -Kyle
          93 Black probe (K-sporting) My Cardomain

Mazdaspeed SVO 2.Slow turbo build teaser thread**

Comment

Originally posted by LowClassCC View Post
            correction on the above statement (please dont throw me in the hole ) the mounts for the probe that they have are not solid mounts.
            hey, i got that info direct from them.

ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Originally posted by blackpgt1994 View Post
              I hear we can expect to see a passenger side engine mount from you guys?

yes!!! Medieval motorsports will be picking them up from the powder coater next week.

and Thank all you guys for welcoming us.

Comment

sorry if it sounds dumb..but the mounts fit the v6 probe right? and any type of warranty with this mounts?

Comment

Originally posted by akmer View Post
                  sorry if it sounds dumb..but the mounts fit the v6 probe right? and any type of warranty with this mounts?

4 cyclinder

Comment

ohhh ok thanks..im looking for the v6 but thanks for your time

Comment

The Mounts Seem almost exact to the V6....im not sure if they are the same or not but they look just like my Mounts on my GT

Wondering if the Pulley Kit for the 1.8 V6 would be the same pulleys used on the 2.5L V6
                      Same goes for the Crank Pulley?

2.25" stainless exhaust, Headers, CAI, AWR mounts, B&M Short Throw, Jacobs Pro-street, Front/Rear Strut brace, clear corners, Colt 210/210, Interprep valve springs, Aasco flywheel, CM IIR clutch, ZE IM, phenos

Comment

any plans for the v6 from u guys?
                        2012 Ford Focus Hatch
                        Eibach Pro-Kit. AEM CAI, Magnaflow Exhaust. Steeda Rear Sway Bar. RS Spoiler. RS Hood. 18" MSW Wheels
                        16.28 @ 86.56

Comment

Originally posted by t_masters View Post
                          The Mounts Seem almost exact to the V6....im not sure if they are the same or not but they look just like my Mounts on my GT

Wondering if the Pulley Kit for the 1.8 V6 would be the same pulleys used on the 2.5L V6
                          Same goes for the Crank Pulley?
                          after looking at you signature that you have AWR, then they might be the same. which mount s look the same to you? I haven't looked at a V6 probe moutns latley

Comment

On the rear motor mount designed for the 93-97 probe, what year was it designed to? the reason I ask is because if it was designed off a 93, you will have fitment issues on all 94+ probes because the change of the rear motor mount transmission bracket.
                            96PGTZE~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
                            FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
                            PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE

Comment

Originally posted by darkstarmotorsp View Post
                              after looking at you signature that you have AWR, then they might be the same. which mount s look the same to you? I haven't looked at a V6 probe moutns latley
                              Both front and rear mounts look the same as mine, but thats just from looking at the pictures.

Again - Will any of the pulleys work on the 2.5 V6?

Originally posted by unknowncitizen View Post
                              On the rear motor mount designed for the 93-97 probe, what year was it designed to? the reason I ask is because if it was designed off a 93, you will have fitment issues on all 94+ probes because the change of the rear motor mount transmission bracket.
                              When you order from AWR you do not need to specify year for the 2nd Gens....And i have a 94' And my mounts fit fine
                              Last edited by t_masters; January 10, 2009, 12:02 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

2.25" stainless exhaust, Headers, CAI, AWR mounts, B&M Short Throw, Jacobs Pro-street, Front/Rear Strut brace, clear corners, Colt 210/210, Interprep valve springs, Aasco flywheel, CM IIR clutch, ZE IM, phenos

Comment

Working...
                              X