All Ford Nationals Carlisle PA 6/1-6/3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• All Ford Nationals Carlisle PA 6/1-6/3

I know a few of the regulars will already be there and a few that have pre-registered, unfortunately that deadline has passed but it isn't too late to make plans for this and a meet. Does anyone plan on going this year and does anyone want to try and plan something to make a decent meet out of this show?

There is always a good turnout of other Fords but the attendance of the Ford Probe has diminished over the years. On Saturday afternoon there is a burnout contest and a bikini contest that always draws a good crowd. Sunday is the awards and you do not have to be there to win but they will take a very neat picture of your car if you do win. The car show is fan/other car show attendee popular votes and 3 cars will go home with an award. It would be really cool to make a strong appearance this year.

I know me and a few others that go every year usually go on Saturday for the day and usually drive home that evening. In the past people have made the drive down on Friday and then drove home on Sunday late morning. Lets make a plan here and make a strong showing. This will be a good Pre-Flyrtle MD Meet to meet everyone and start setting up some grudge match races!

Anyone interested?

Check it out http://www.carsatcarlisle.com/events/ford-nationals/

---------- Post added at 03:45 PM ---------- Previous post was at 03:41 PM ----------

Edit, I stand corrected. Not too late to Pre-Register but its too late to receive your showfeild packet and Window Sticker in the mail.

Save money and pre-register!
    ///M-POC
    SENSLES 448whp at 24psi Built by Me, Tuned by SHAODOME

Flyrtle 6 - Best 2nd Gen Probe
    MMX - PRD BEST of Show and 1st Place Unlimited Class
    MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

I'll be there let me know where you want to meet up at.
    My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

Keep me informed on when you guys meet up and I'll be there, I live in Carlisle.
      97' Probe GT-ChromeIntakes CAI, outlaw spacers,Ebay strut bars, Addco rear sway bar w/altima endlinks, KYB GR-2 struts, Eibach pro-kit springs, Crossed Drilled rotors, Magnaflow Cat, Magnaflow Street series w/custom 2.5in catback, RX-8 18x8 wheels, Kenwood headunit, MB Quart components, Sony 5x7's. [url]http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee386/Steelvelvet1/Probe%20GT/

Comment

As of now just Saturday unless this meet takes off and a lot of people decide to show up.
        ///M-POC

MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

How much does it cost to get in?
          97' Probe GT-ChromeIntakes CAI, outlaw spacers,Ebay strut bars, Addco rear sway bar w/altima endlinks, KYB GR-2 struts, Eibach pro-kit springs, Crossed Drilled rotors, Magnaflow Cat, Magnaflow Street series w/custom 2.5in catback, RX-8 18x8 wheels, Kenwood headunit, MB Quart components, Sony 5x7's. [url]http://s1225.photobucket.com/albums/ee386/Steelvelvet1/Probe%20GT/

Comment

50 for the snowfield if you pre-register, I think that may be more at the gate that weekend. 10 if you walk through or free if you ride in with someone that registered, each registered car can bring one person in for free.
            ///M-POC

MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

You mean 1 person free or 1 car free? I really wanna go but I can't afford $50 right now.

---------- Post added at 06:59 AM ---------- Previous post was at 06:56 AM ----------

Also, I've mentioned several times that I work down at the Flying J, so if we need a place to gather we could alway meet there. And if anyone needs to wash and detail their car, I'm only 5 miles from the fairgrounds and you're more than welcome to use my facilities.

Comment

2 people per car for free and children under 8 are free. All the info is on the link in the first post
                ///M-POC

MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

I'm working right now so it's hard to get time to explore that site. I'll read more when I get home.

Comment

I looked at the site more closely and noticed that it said the event was being held Thursday thur Sunday. So that would mean its from 5/31-6/3 and not 6/1-6/3. Could anyone go on Thursday?

Comment

For the first time in like 6 or 7 years i may come down. Sucks only day we're off from the pipeline each week is Sunday. But it'll be neat to see Carlisle again. Hope to see some of you guys again.
                      Jonathan Seifert
                      93 PGT, 1st AAS kit in the east, alot more mods than most, Robin's egg blue custom paint.(SOLD)
                      05 Jeep Grand Cherokee
                      11 Toyota Rav4
                      NPA!

Comment

We need to get this meet going and back to what it used to be. I can't believe no one is interested is this meet anymore. All Ford Nationals is a great event and NEPO can only make it better!
                        ///M-POC

MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

i wish i was able to make it. but i'm pretty sure i'm working. if i can make it i will be there in my explorer as my probe isn't running yet
                          My '97 GTS in its prime
                          New GTS Stripped and gutted rebuild from ground up.
                          2000 Explorer XLS 2 inch lift 32 inch BFG's My Wifes Daily

Comment

I can make it on Sunday. Who all is going to be there Sunday?

Comment

I doubt anyone because it looks like its only going to be 4-5 cars tops and I know 3 of us are only going Saturday.
                              ///M-POC

MM8 - PRD BEST of Show

Comment

Working...
                              X