Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
    crusty needs coilovers and tires and that is what you do!

just for that i will be having more parts dumped in your garage >:o
    What a surprise. >:o

btw this "Christmas" theme is rather distracting.
    Last edited by Snorb93GT; December 23, 2009, 07:52 AM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
    ~SumR
    I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Would you like me to stop by and pick up the goods?
      Dale's twenny18 Lineup:
      93 PGT - On the 20 year restoration plan

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post

Daylin, it's about effing time you bought a car. Looks damn good, congrats!
        Thanks, much appreciated. Car is needing a tune though and should be fixed next week. Anyways, boost ftw.

I agree about this theme, it's very ugly and distracting.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• looks like PT got hacked by gay elves!

and whats up with the "ONLINE" frog thing! haha
          Last edited by ShadowSE; December 23, 2009, 12:31 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost
          Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
            whats up with the "ONLINE" frog thing! haha

That's just the money you could be saving on your car insurance by switching to Geico.
            Dale's twenny18 Lineup:

Comment

• Originally posted by Eliza View Post
              That's just the money you could be saving on your car insurance by switching to Geico.
              I actually just switched last week, lowest premium for me actually. It was so easy a caveman could do it!

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Allstate for me, they've done me right since day 1.
                Dale's twenny18 Lineup:

Comment

• State Farm ftw.

Oh, and Dale, I still just have the bumper. Haven't talked to Robert's brother about the other stuff (which I don't even know what it is) since he told me he had it in the first place and I wasn't even home for him to drop it off. This is what happens when y'all have an unnecessary middleman!

I'll be around the house (or at least Irmo) probably through tomorrow aft before I'm on lockdown for family xmas-eve activities. Holla at me if you want to swing by and get the bumper, at least.
                  ~SumR

Comment

• http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...8728330265.png

http://i49.photobucket.com/albums/f2...740666_jpg.jpg

Yeah and State Farm sent me a lower quote only after I had already went with geico so whatever, maybe I'll go with them after my policy ends.
                    Last edited by livingsacrifice; December 24, 2009, 06:02 AM.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Merry Christmas, kids! Time to unwrap that loot.
                      ~SumR

Comment

• wtf no posts all day?? what'd everyone get for xmas?
                        ~SumR

Comment

• ok, enough ignoring this thread, xmas is over and done with, let's move on now kids.
                          ~SumR

Comment

• hush Summer.

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
                            '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

• Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
                              wtf no posts all day?? what'd everyone get for xmas?
                              Not much, clothes, money, bunch of back issues of a subaru magazine, itunes card, meguiars car care set. I bought myself a boost gauge, some tuning stuff, a craftsman 2.5 ton trolley jack. You know, you never told us what YOU got I'm bored now, I finally got an entire week off (next week).
                              Last edited by livingsacrifice; December 26, 2009, 01:03 PM.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• i didn't really want much this year. i got a coat, some snacks, cash, tools and a wal-mart gift card. i got my g/f four kicker speakers to replace the 10 yr old crappy stock ones in her saturn, a canon digital camera, paid for her oldest's orthodontics payments the past two months and i paid for half of her cracked sewer line replacement (no more backed up toilets or digging a hole and flushing the sewer line outside in the cold anymore for me). good xmas for her. the oldest daughter didn't get the phone she'd been begging me for, but she didn't hold up her end of the bargain with her grades, so she got gift cards to dept. stores instead. the youngest got a pink bicycle.

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
                                '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

Working...
                                X