Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Well, after all this time, I am a Vendor!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Matt..any news on the rear mount/trans brace thing you were working on?
    John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
    '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
    '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
    '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

Originally posted by dukes193 View Post
      Yes i have on installed on my car (thanks travis) lol and it does work... it prevents the weak spot on our tranny to brake from hard shifts! Mbolin if im wrong please correct me.
      You are correct!

Originally posted by JKpgt96 View Post
      Matt..any news on the rear mount/trans brace thing you were working on?
      Hey John,

I am just finishing the front mount....finally, I know! I expect to have pics of it up tomorrow, or the next day. Then with that completed I can start back to work on the custom rear mount...then we need to talk, I am pretty interested in the ZE pistons you have FS, the .020 overs...
      Last edited by Mbolin5; November 17, 2008, 08:44 PM. Reason: Automerged Doublepost

Comment

PM'd ya.
        John Kessler - 'The Original Mayonnaise'
        '95 Probe GT- Blurple-ish, SSR Integral A2s, D2 Coilovers, Renault Laguna Lip SOLD
        '96 Probe GT-Bolt-Ons, MS1 v3.0, Custom Suspension, The original Tri-Flow Turbo Cams, etc..Sold, and missed

New? From Missouri/S. Illinois/Kansas area? Let me know!
        '95 M3/2/5-S366 2J Swap in progress

Comment

damn i wish those brackets worked on the 93s
          95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
          Built, Not Bought.
          No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

Originally posted by polarexpress17 View Post
            damn i wish those brackets worked on the 93s
            Which brackets? Trans savers? They do work on 1993's...as long as you have the smaller mount.

Comment

pm me for pricing on a new bracket with the saver attached, or if not available, just the tranny saver. thanks

Comment

i need a price as well, and would the tranny saver work with pacesetter headers?

Comment

i dont know if he answers this....i asked months ago

Comment

he never answered me either

Comment

Have always loved your products and now sure glad that you have become a vendor.
                      Posed by jicks = I'm either hungry or horny, so If you see me without a boner, make me a sandwhich.

Comment

motor mounts

I HAVE A 92 LX WITH A 3.0 I was wondering what you would charge to make me a set the front under side the top of trans and the back of trans and the lower right side mount my probe is so powerful I keep destroying these ....solid metal mounts would be so cool
                        Thanks
                        Dark Angel
                        92'Lx 3.0 Vulcan 0.30 Over Pistons 0.30 under crank milled heads, new fuel injectors, no cat(testpipe), 3 stage xtd clutch, black-cat tail devil exhaust, custom air intake and filter.205/60/15 Yokohama tires,AR aluminum wheels, short throw shifter, I'm a female !!!!! get it? so stop callin me a he

Comment

I wonder why he has not answered my request if he can make me some motor mounts? I am deeply interested I keep tearing out the stock mounts... ....get back to me..DA
                          92'Lx 3.0 Vulcan 0.30 Over Pistons 0.30 under crank milled heads, new fuel injectors, no cat(testpipe), 3 stage xtd clutch, black-cat tail devil exhaust, custom air intake and filter.205/60/15 Yokohama tires,AR aluminum wheels, short throw shifter, I'm a female !!!!! get it? so stop callin me a he

Comment

Working...
                          X