Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Anyone With Outstanding Pmo Orders!!!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• To Anyone With Outstanding Pmo Orders!!!

damn they are defunct? I have a 67mm tb that needs to be redone b/c the sealing SUCKS on it.

I guess i'll have to take it up the arse now and take it to a machine shop to get it to seal right
    Wil (admin iMazda.com) 93' MX-ZE
    Mods: ZE w/31 cams & curved-neck mani, 67mm t/b, obx headers w/2.5" straight-thru, 3" custom CAI,
    Mazdaspeed mounts, Tochigi Fuji Sangyo 2-way LSD, ACT clutch, Noble Green Metallic paint, E-spec headlights,
    OEM skirts, 16" SubZeros on Azenis, Tokico w/Eibach's, Mazdaspeed TTL & Bushing Kit, New OEM Leather seats & SE interior

READ THE HEADER FAQ OR DO A SEARCH

PMO updated there site, saying they are starting to contact ppl. So if anyone actualy recieves an e-mail or a phone call from them, please keep us updated. As of right now i have heard nothing!!

Ryan

Comment

If we are all going to contact one officer, let's draw up a pre-fabbed email, to keep everything concise and on target. Something along the lines of "The undersigned purchased the following items from (PMO/PRO with all contact info) on (date). The afore-mentioned company is now residing in your district, yadda yadda yadda, any help is appreciated, thank you an goodnight."

Then list what was bought, how much the total was, and your contact info.

Thoughts?
      Never on PT.
      '98 CSVT #3780.

Comment

I'm in Iraq so no real contact info..... I am still praying that they make good on these.
        I choose to believe what I was programed to believe.
        My Ride

Comment

-Prefab email: I agree. Something Precise, Clean.

My french background and lack of vocabulary makes me a poor canditate at writing it though.

Can someone do it? Any volunteer?

In the meantime, I would love everybody to CALL Gary Holliday, say, Friday?

All the same day, so that he goes: Shit, we have to do something, now all these persons have their eyes on us, Knoxville Police Dept.

Your thoughts?

Frank
          White PGT 93 -8.5:1-ZE Heads - Hotshot Headers - H&R Coils - Tokico Shocks - Torsion bars -5858 Billet Precision Turbo - AEM EMS 30-6040 - 850cc Injector Dynamics top Feed conversion - ACT Clutch - Fidanza Flywheel - MSD Coils & MSD Dis4 - Quaife LSD diff - Porsche 993 Big Brake kit

Comment

Call the POLICE

Originally posted by PGTZ
            Paid for their fuel rails $300
            Zach Thomas
            Will give address when needed.

I agree with you Franky and I have no problem calling the police in Knoxville and explaining what happened.

I Got NO e-mail so far.

Please, ALL OF YOU, call Gary Holliday.
            Also, will be gathering Info on someone to contact in the FBI.

Quite simply: I (WE) will (should) CONTACT THEM ALL.

Guys: Get to work. Now! Don't be passive. Your voice counts. You were Defrauded? Call Gary Holliday now. He needs to know. He needs proof. Me alone? I'm isolated. All together? It will happen.

Frank
            White PGT 93 -8.5:1-ZE Heads - Hotshot Headers - H&R Coils - Tokico Shocks - Torsion bars -5858 Billet Precision Turbo - AEM EMS 30-6040 - 850cc Injector Dynamics top Feed conversion - ACT Clutch - Fidanza Flywheel - MSD Coils & MSD Dis4 - Quaife LSD diff - Porsche 993 Big Brake kit

Comment

Originally posted by Franky
              I Got NO e-mail so far.

Please, ALL OF YOU, call Gary Holliday.
              Also, will be gathering Info on someone to contact in the FBI.

Quite simply: I (WE) will (should) CONTACT THEM ALL.

Guys: Get to work. Now! Don't be passive. Your voice counts. You were Defrauded? Call Gary Holliday now. He needs to know. He needs proof. Me alone? I'm isolated. All together? It will happen.

Frank
              What's the number?
              Last edited by PGTZ; July 7, 2005, 10:09 PM.
              "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

Comment

Originally posted by PGTZ
                What's the number?

KNOXVILLE POLICE DEPARTMENT (KPD)
                KPDPolice Chief
                Sterling Owen, IV
                View Chief's Bio
                KPD Headquarters
                800 Howard Baker Jr. Ave
                Knoxville, TN 37915
                sowen@cityofknoxville.org
                865-215-7229

I am not sure if that is the exact number for Gary Holliday, but it will get you at the police station.

Comment

Originally posted by R37ribution
                  I paid $1000 for the billet IM and haven't recieved any updates. I just tried to email pmo@knology.net and got a returned mail failure to deliver message.

Does anyone have another email for them? When I paid for this, I told them I didn't mind waiting and would be patient. When I don't recieve any updates as promised and get failure to delieve messages when I try to reply to the email they sent me confirming that they got my money, this gets me kinda worried.
                  Ya well that doesn't suprise me. You'll learn real fast not to have high expectations with these people.
                  "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

Comment

I havnt recieved an e-mail as well!!

Ryan

Comment

You actually talked to the people at PMO? How did you get a hold of them? They seem to have canceled their ISP (at least the one that handles pmo@knology.net).
                      Red 1997 Probe GT - K-Sport GT Pros F7.5,R-5/Greddy SP1 powder coated/Hella 160mm H4 headlights/Unorthodox crank/Mobil1/Fog light mod/Tranny rebuild (auto)

Comment

Vlademan: How do you know they are taking care of everyone, one person at a time? I mean, most of us, defrauded, are here. So far no one has heard back from them; other than you who claims you've been 'in contact'. When was the last time you got a message from them? They have had my intake manifold since november 2004... I am pretty sure I will never see it again.

All: Call the Police. When they are fed-up of hearing from us all, they will make sure to put us in contact with someone who will take care of us... (FBI? dunno!)

Comment

Vlademan: How do you know they are taking care of everyone, one person at a time? I mean, most of us, defrauded, are here. So far no one has heard back from them; other than you who claims you've been 'in contact'. When was the last time you got a message from them? They have had my intake manifold since november 2004... I am pretty sure I will never see it again.

All: Call the Police. When they are fed-up of hearing from us all, they will make sure to put us in contact with someone who will take care of us... (FBI? dunno!)

Comment

Working...
                          X