Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

To Anyone With Outstanding Pmo Orders!!!

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Does he have an email?
    I dont wanna call from Canada
    Sensei blue PGT Turbo'd http://members.cardomain.com/kes16

Comment

Pro Supercahrger kit 850 US
      Spearco Intercooler 400 us
      total : 1250 US
      Keith S
      $1250 US isn't worth a phone call?
      ¶¶¶ Spyder Mica Metallic1994 PGT ZE-T04E Intercooled @ 6 psi.. ----- Sold within NEPO and PT
      ¶¶¶ Arancio Atlas Metallic1995 PGT NOVI 1000 Intercooled @ 10psi. ----- STUPID FAST
      ¶¶¶ Verde Mica Metallic 1993 PGT Modified, Sanctified, Retired. ----- Damn I miss her.

Comment

Originally posted by TravisWilliams_GT
        $1250 US isn't worth a phone call?
        You know what i guess that does sound a little stupid

BTW i have just recieved an email from PRO saying the will be starting up products and taking pics for all of us

Comment

quick question for those recieving emails from PMO.
          Is it a reply to a message you have sent them in the past? If so, what was the date of the original message you sent them?

Comment

Originally posted by Sqwadldr
            Is it a reply to a message you have sent them in the past? If so, what was the date of the original message you sent them?

Also, what is their return email addy?
            SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
            My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

neonman_n_lilred@yahoo.com

Comment

thanks im gonna try to email them...
                Red 1997 Probe GT - K-Sport GT Pros F7.5,R-5/Greddy SP1 powder coated/Hella 160mm H4 headlights/Unorthodox crank/Mobil1/Fog light mod/Tranny rebuild (auto)

Comment

Originally posted by KES16
                  You know what i guess that does sound a little stupid

BTW i have just recieved an email from PRO saying the will be starting up products and taking pics for all of us

I hope to receive a email soon and if they ship my product soon .

Because when i order the fidanza flywheel and fiberglass dash from him(todd)in april he have this two products in stock and i receive nothing so it hard to tell if they will ship some products.

But if they starts to answer my email it will better because the last three month i receive no reply to my email.

I cannot call the police of knoxville because my english is to poor.

But if the police of knoxville have a email address i can send it.
                  Probe GT 1993:Teins SS coil over,HS headers,AWR motor mount, AWR trailling arm,addco swaybar,SS link kits,ss brake line,ss clutch line,walbro 255,Fidanza flywheel,RR UDP,18 spyn spyder wheel..

Comment

Originally posted by Sqwadldr
                    same thing for me.
                    Probe GT 1993:Teins SS coil over,HS headers,AWR motor mount, AWR trailling arm,addco swaybar,SS link kits,ss brake line,ss clutch line,walbro 255,Fidanza flywheel,RR UDP,18 spyn spyder wheel..

Comment

I called Gary Holliday and he said they're investigating it. Also they checked one address that was supposedly pmo's and it didn't exist. He also attributed that if anyone wanted this to go to court then a civil class suit would be the best bet with everyone on here. A criminal suit is possible also but a little different. Well I'm tired, if anyone wants to know anything else that he said then you can either pm me or call him yourself, which I suggest the latter.
                      Last edited by PGTZ; July 13, 2005, 11:36 PM.
                      "I did not have sexual relations with that woman." -Bill Clinton

Comment

Pmo/Pro

First I want to say this is not a flame thread. Please do not post negative comments. This is a simple questions that require simple answers. Please do not close unless this gets out of hand obviously. If i'm in the wrong place please move. Now with that said.

I understand the unfortunate events of what happened with pmo and I personaly feel for there situation. I have money invested in the manifold they desigened and my current project relys on the delivery of this manifold.

I was just wondering if anybody who has had an e-mail returned or has happened to speak with them via phone has had any POSITIVE updates. I have tried e-mailing them with no success. I would just like to know if there situation has gotten better and if any information on the progress of completing the orders ..I guess.

Again ...PLEASE no flaming or negative comments. I am just currently in the dark like many people are and would love a positive update. Thank you for your understanding.
                        I dubb thee sir speed alot...

I own 4pgts ....I'm raising a probe family.

Comment

Working...
                        X