No announcement yet.

Racing bust in IE

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i used to lived right there and those people were some dumbasses, West Valley Correctional Center is right there and police are coming and going all day long.

maybe they are cracking down in Cucamonga because of this incident which happened recently

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/0...ef=mostpopular
    it is better to be a smart fella than a fart smella

Comment

^^^ naw, that was alcohol-related and yolo-inspired. In all my years at the ontario street races, I only saw alcohol a couple of times aside from the random attention-whores that didn't know what the gathering was about.

The last Autoclub dragway event I went to had only about 150 cars racing. A lot of people complained about the track closures, but never went to them when they were open to support them. Irwindale is always fun and you get 10-15 runs easy, unlike Fontana, which was 3-4 passes if you stayed all day to race.
      2015 Audi Q3 - Stock |
      2017 Audi TTS - 034, Magnaflow |

Comment

Ahahahaha YOLO!!! unless your a zombie! Jk that's wat my cousins says making fun of it but yea you will find drunk people at the meets where all the hondas go, there was a big meet here for a while and some gangsters wheere drunk n threw a beer bottle and a local didn't like that so the local told him something and a fight went down of course the local kicked his ass but stupid gangsters were in a truck theybdidnt even show up for the cars -___- its always the younger crowd doing the burnouts smokinng herbs or drinking and when they get caught all the crowd says is stupid cops its like no stupid people ruin it
        owner of
        89 Probe GL - ran, broke down, ran, junked
        89 Probe GT - ran,broke, never got fixed junked
        89 Probe GT - the 1st probe replacement
        92 mazda 323 - current daily, klde swap coming soon

Comment

Working...
        X