No announcement yet.

The Official Pigeon Forge Meet Thread!!1!!111

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I may not make it there, my car of course, as expected before a large meet, has ceased to function and it would be faster for me to ride a bicycle to Tennessee than it would be to attempt to drive this car.
    PhotoPOC(tm)
    MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
    93' PGT not stock
    91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

Car is still running like shit I'm taking a few days off before the meet to sort everything out and replace a ton of stuff. Pass. LCA, PS pump, Eibach kit and a few other things.
      PhotoPOC(tm)
      93' PGT not stock
      91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

Just keep in mind that this is a feeler meet. We will be up there hanging out and getting together for a few different events. However YOU WILL have to get a place to stay, and keep everyone posted on what you may or may not want to do. This will hopefully be a big event next year once we get everything together such as hotel accommodations, event schedules, and a place for the car show. Plus we will have to coincide with hopefully a return of MM. Not that there will be but I know a few of us keep our fingers crossed. I just don't want alot of people getting their hopes up and get let down. We will hold this meet for many years as a POC, if it gets huge well..........thats up to everyone else.
        "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Comment

I have secured a place for me to sleep. It's a bit away from y'all, near Knoxville, but it's free.
          PhotoPOC(tm)
          93' PGT not stock
          91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

We actually live in Knoxville. Where about are you staying?

Comment

Not exactly sure but it is at my bestest bestest friend's house <3 We practically grew up together and she is letting me crash at her place.

I'll let you all know, but it is either in K-ville or really close to it.
              PhotoPOC(tm)
              93' PGT not stock
              91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

I wish I could come home for this one....but it looks like I won't be able to make it.... :tear:
                89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
                92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
                91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
                91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
                "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

You could ride with me. If you have someone else up there to stay with it could probably work.
                  PhotoPOC(tm)
                  93' PGT not stock
                  91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

he only has his actual place of residence up there to stay in.......
                    '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                    '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                    '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

He has more than that. He has residences in quite a few places. School will likely be his biggest problem.

Comment

Narf

Well if you still need a ride y0 holla
                        PhotoPOC(tm)
                        93' PGT not stock
                        91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

Lol oh if I go I've def already got a spot to crash. I'm sure my parents would love to have me lol! I may drive straight thru on friday night after school and come back sunday, just have to see how the car is and if I can make a 11 hour drive after school...
                          89 PGT: Garrett t3, FMIC, MS, 460cc, 2.5"TBE, other stuff, in pieces
                          92 Eclipse, 93 Talon, 90 Talon I break parts.
                          91 Galant (705/2000) 'grocery getter'
                          91 Galant (1346/2000) 'retired'
                          "If everything seems under control, you're not going fast enough" -

Comment

I will most likely be leaving sometime on Friday if you wanted to roll up there with me go ahead.

I had thought about bringing the Ciocc for the Dragon, if it has a substantial downhill slope, like you could drive to the top and ride a bicycle back. I had always wanted to bring a bike on a mountain and ride down the hill, that has to be sensational if you get going fast enough.
                            PhotoPOC(tm)
                            93' PGT not stock
                            91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

Well, it not all downhill in one direction. There is alot of ups and downs but if you can deal with some acute climbs (none are too long) you could start from the TN/SC state line and go back towards the TN side and its prolly 3/4 downhill.
                              Jim K.
                              :89LX: Gone but not forgotten:96 PGT:(ze twin turbo) Its not purple dammit! Its BOYSENBERRY! :89PGT: New project :03 KLZE Protege5: Daily When I go for a drive, I leave life behind. Friends, work, everything. Its just me, the car, and a twisty road. The exhilaration of being on the edge of catastrophe is something that I will never be able to give up.

Comment

Well since you are the GapMaster I'll have you ride behind me and film and when we get to a climb I'll grab on the back of your car
                                PhotoPOC(tm)
                                93' PGT not stock
                                91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

Working...
                                X