This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by cheater1034 View Post
    I got mine, they will be going on this friday along with the rr-racing stablizer bar bushings, I will report my results which i expect to be good
    Let the people know!
    Turbo'd 94 Mx6 12.87 @ 115 on 5 psi.
    Built by Me, eBay and zip ties.
    96 White M-Edition mx6 Being built with above's parts, just less tip ties and sketchyness.

Comment

How many 1g sets do you have still?
      Chameleon Blue 95 PGT 5 Speed
      Primered 89 PGT 5 Speed
      Black 97 BMW 540i 6 Speed

Comment

Got mine and installed them today! Good fitment, had to use a c-clamp to gently caress the bolt back in!

Any chance you'll make a set for the horizontal cylinder on the shift linkage near the trans? we'd have to drill/cut the pin out and use a bolt instead, but mine are obviously shot...
        BC Probe Owners Club is VERY MUCH ALIVE - www.bcpoc.ca
        93 PGT 2.5L SILVER - Stock DE, ZE Intake Manifold, T3/T4 .50/.63 AR Turbo, Valant Turbo Pipes, Tial 38mm Wastegate (~9PSI), Custom Water/Meth Injection, Megasquirt v3 (MSnS-Extra 029q2 Fuel/Spark), Millennia Injectors @ 70psi, 65mm TB, JJ Resonated TP, Centerforce DF Clutch, MX3 Flywheel, AWR Mounts, it begins all over again...
        93 PGT 2.5L BLACK Dismantled
        GARAGE - The hybrid with a piston hole... lots of various leftovers...

Comment

Originally posted by Stevoh View Post
          How many 1g sets do you have still?
          the 1g stock is what i just ordered. They come in 6 ft pieces, so when this stock is gone i may be done making them.

Originally posted by Xplode View Post
          Got mine and installed them today! Good fitment, had to use a c-clamp to gently caress the bolt back in!

Any chance you'll make a set for the horizontal cylinder on the shift linkage near the trans? we'd have to drill/cut the pin out and use a bolt instead, but mine are obviously shot...
          That is a thought i've had. I have been informed that on the mx3 this joint is already servicable, and it uses the same bushings as the transmission side. I may look into drilling mine out and making it just like the trans side mount.
          96 White M-Edition mx6 Being built with above's parts, just less tip ties and sketchyness.

Comment

Got the bushings. Thanks man, left you feedback as well.

I may have to pick up a set for my 1g. Let me know when you get the stock in.
            Chameleon Blue 95 PGT 5 Speed
            Primered 89 PGT 5 Speed
            Black 97 BMW 540i 6 Speed

Comment

Originally posted by Stevoh View Post
              Got the bushings. Thanks man, left you feedback as well.

I may have to pick up a set for my 1g. Let me know when you get the stock in.
              should be here wednesday or thursday... but im still taking orders now .

i would love to see more first genners in on this..

Comment

I'll take a 2nd gen combo!

Comment

Originally posted by arneeche View Post
                  I'll take a 2nd gen combo!
                  paypal address and all information is in the first post...

Comment

bushings

second gen combo please
                    Probe is now gone!

Comment

Paypal Sent for 2nd gen combo

Thanks
                      Keith
                      Sensei blue PGT Turbo'd http://members.cardomain.com/kes16

Comment

paypal sent. again.
                        97PGT - CAI - HEI - SSAC - TP - B&M STS

Comment

Originally posted by hawaiianPGT View Post
                          second gen combo please
                          Originally posted by KES16 View Post
                          Paypal Sent for 2nd gen combo

Thanks
                          Keith
                          Originally posted by troyfromkamilla View Post
                          paypal sent. again.
                          all three revieved!

as of right now i have 5 complete 2g sets that will be shipping out as soon a stock arrives .

Comment

Originally posted by cf_z View Post
                            That is a thought i've had. I have been informed that on the mx3 this joint is already servicable, and it uses the same bushings as the transmission side. I may look into drilling mine out and making it just like the trans side mount.

If that's the case, maybe i'll put my old trans bushings in, because they weren't really that worn - turns out its these horizontal ones giving me the slop. Can you pm me with any notes/tips if you do it?
                            BC Probe Owners Club is VERY MUCH ALIVE - www.bcpoc.ca
                            93 PGT 2.5L SILVER - Stock DE, ZE Intake Manifold, T3/T4 .50/.63 AR Turbo, Valant Turbo Pipes, Tial 38mm Wastegate (~9PSI), Custom Water/Meth Injection, Megasquirt v3 (MSnS-Extra 029q2 Fuel/Spark), Millennia Injectors @ 70psi, 65mm TB, JJ Resonated TP, Centerforce DF Clutch, MX3 Flywheel, AWR Mounts, it begins all over again...
                            93 PGT 2.5L BLACK Dismantled
                            GARAGE - The hybrid with a piston hole... lots of various leftovers...

Comment

Originally posted by Xplode View Post
                              If that's the case, maybe i'll put my old trans bushings in, because they weren't really that worn - turns out its these horizontal ones giving me the slop. Can you pm me with any notes/tips if you do it?
                              thats very surprising... all the ones ive personally dealt with dont move much at all at that joint. but i guess everyones car is different.

basically the only details would be drill it out and turn it into a bolt/nut type joint just like the transmission. if you had a bolt the EXACT same size as the trans one, and the bore of that hole at that joint is the same (.5"), they they will work.
                              only information i have on this joint is that on the MX3 it is the exact same as the transmission bushings, and they are all serviceable.

maybe i'll look further into it in the summer. too much going on right now.

Comment

PayPal e-check cleared the other day, just wanting to confirm you got payment. Also, it looks like my address is not complete on PayPal. I sent you my complete addy via PM...did you receive it?

Thanks!
                                Jason
                                jwink25@msn.com
                                Something new coming soon!!!
                                1994 Probe GT...
                                Badass Probe build... Soon to be turbocharged http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701254359 http://www.cardomain.com/ride/3865502

Comment

Working...
                                X