No announcement yet.

Clutch and Flywheel specials

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i emailed with no response. i am interested in the clutch disk. price?
    Leo
    94 PGTze - sold vid 1 vid 3 vid 2
    98 Pontiac firebird formula WS6 the race car.
    95 PGT-T..AKA..The ReD GhoSt KLDE turbo Built by me ..sold

Comment

Originally posted by bdmpgt View Post
      thanks for the info Rafi,
      so this would be a act 6 puck unsprung?
      cm to bearing an pilot bearing?
      do you have the fidanza replacement friction surface?
      if you can get the oem pressure plate, can you get the oem t.o. an pilot bearings?

All the CM clutch kits come with pilot bearing and throwout bearing as part of the kit. I can get a 6 puck sprung or 6 puck un-sprunk, not a problem.

I dont have anything from ACT. ACT 6 puck disk are made by a company called Trebco... Clutchmasters 6 puck disks are made by Trebco... there is no such thing as "ACT disk."

Rafi
      -----------------------------------------

Comment

Are these kits still available in the 2.5L V6 i would be interested in a flywheel or flywheel, clutch disc, and pressure plate kit if still available please pm me or my email is midwestvoodoo@live.com my name is Gary thank you

Comment

Originally posted by Rafi View Post
          The advantage of the fx700 twin disk is it will hold more power than any other single disk clutch, and with greater longevity. It is also much smaller in diameter so it has less rotating inertia.

Fx600 twin disk holds a bit less power than the fx700, but is much smoother in engagement. I doubt there are many people running more power than a fx600 can handle.

Retail is $1600, but obvioulsy I can do much better, and of course better than any other dealer price, just email me...

Rafi

Interesting that finally there's something up for the challenge (400whp)

From your insights what is FX600 rated for and would it fit MSP's tranny ?

msp2003t@aol.com - give me a price quote , I'll be needing a clutch before the summer is over so depending on $ I might get it now

BTW- you selling AWR mm inserts as well ?

Comment

Working...
          X