Looking for Probe owners in the U.P. and northern WI, northern MI

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Looking for Probe owners in the U.P. and northern WI, northern MI

Hey I live in Marquette, MI and was just looking for some Probetalk members to meet up with every so often....let me know...
    1969-1/2 Dodge Super Bee (A12, M-code, 440 Six Pack, 4-speed , Dana 60 rear w/4.10 gears)
    1973 Plymouth Duster (225 Super Six, aluminum 4-speed O/D, 8.25" rear w/3.55 gears)
    1974 Dodge Dart Sport (406 big block, aluminum 4-speed, 8.75" rear w/3.91 gears)

I lived on Mack Island last year.... not that close anymore....
    -Neil-
    House, Dog, Car and Job...

Comment

im going to NMU in the fall.......aug. 26 i will be there. 94 pgt

Comment

I'll be in Suite Saint Marie for engineering at LSSU starting Aug 26th.
        1997 GTS
        Resonated Testpipe, No Resonator, Exedy Clutch (Thnx Mark), MX3 Flywheel, Powertone Muffler, and a fast driver *sold

02 WRX

Comment

I travel mostly to houghton, iron mountain and escanba areas...however I hope to make to the soo sometime! Hope fully everyone can meet or something...a guy just e-mailed who lives in escanaba and is interested in modding his probe though he didn't give me his PT name..
          1969-1/2 Dodge Super Bee (A12, M-code, 440 Six Pack, 4-speed , Dana 60 rear w/4.10 gears)
          1973 Plymouth Duster (225 Super Six, aluminum 4-speed O/D, 8.25" rear w/3.55 gears)
          1974 Dodge Dart Sport (406 big block, aluminum 4-speed, 8.75" rear w/3.91 gears)

Comment

forgot to mention.....nice cars...and if your still looking for a 93-94 spoiler for your car there is one still on a car in a yard up here in marquette. How much are you willing to pay? I could probably work out a good deal (but not always)for you as I know the guy pretty well. He is into classic Mopars and has a 'Cuda sorta like mine.

Comment

ignore the fact i just now found this post i was in TN most of June and July so i haven't been in the MIPOC discussions, but i live in N. Michigan myself if anyone cares
              94 Probe SE 2.0 - SAME BORING STUFF EVERYONE HAS..

BRAND NEW ENGINE THE PROBE DRIVES AGAIN!!!

Comment

Working...
              X