Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh man, I'm drunk. I guess I started a day too early?
    MX3--KLZE: .50/.63 57 trim turbo

My Cardomain site

Comment

Whats new frank? hahaha. I don't think theres one meet I've been to that you've been at that you aren't drinking or completely trashed. hahahaha
      Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
      1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
      "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie_96PGT
        We were thinking of coming to your house early Saturday and hanging out with you guys. If you and Matt wanted to go out Saturday night, we can keep my little princess I figured we would meet up with everyone on Saturday night and go to the airshow on Sunday.
        Cool. sounds great.. i dont want to take her to NOPI. if we go to the Air show i think that will be enough excitment for her. but we do want to go out Saturday night unless matt changes his mind

Comment

Do you think the airshow will be too loud for her? Not sure
          Happiness has finally found me

Comment

i always see people there with their young young kids.. i think it'll be ok.. especially after last weekend when we went to Texas Road House and they were screaming at the top of their lungs for someone's birthday, i'm pretty sure she lost some of the sensitivity to her ears.

I thought this might be Helpful for those who have never been to the Air Show.

AIR SHOW INFO
            http://www.dmairshow.com/
            its free to get in, but everyone needs to read the list of what you can't bring onto the base

I can't wait to hand her over to you. she has been on the extreme naughty kick for awhile. she cries about everything. i'm going crazy!

tell Rick i have an abundance of yummy food. i made 3 pumpkin pies (i was bored) and a bunch of chocolate chip cookies.
            Last edited by PurpSpdRcr95; March 16, 2007, 12:26 PM.

Comment

I want cookies!
              2001 Dodge Stratus (The Strat Is Dead! )
              1990 PGT - Slipping n' Sliding ....
              "i like work. it fascinates me. i can sit and look at it for hours."

Comment

Rick says "YOU CANT HANDLE THE COOKIES"
                Happiness has finally found me

Comment

I can handle her cookies AND your cookies at the same time baby! ...
                  2001 Dodge Stratus (The Strat Is Dead! )
                  1990 PGT - Slipping n' Sliding ....
                  "i like work. it fascinates me. i can sit and look at it for hours."

Comment

I'm in Phoenix for the weekend for NOPI. But I didn't see this thread till today. Prolly walked right passed you guys!
                    Travis --.................................................. .../ \
                    '94 Talon TSi AWD.................................................. ._\ /_
                    The bump in my hood means I am happy to see you.-../__/ \__\

Comment

I was at nopi.... only seen 1 mx6 and one probe in the parking lot. Did anybody even make it there? I was there from about 3-6
                      1995 mustang gt 5.0/t-5
                      No more probes, yes it has a 5.0 in it and yes RIGHT NOW its slower than my old probe.
                      BUT

Remember boys and girls...... Its not what is under the hood, its what FITS under the hood.

Comment

It wasn't all probes man. A lot of people came in from out of state and in a few cases out of the country. I'm not sure who all went, but I know mario did with his srt-4 and I think roger did with his albino cow but other than that I'm not too sure. I think a few of them were rental cars, oh I forgot about the BAPOC gusy in the altimus.
                        Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
                        1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
                        "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

Yes, the "BAPOC guy in the altimus" is here...

We didn't go to NOPI because none of us wanted to spend $30 for a freakin car show!

We hung at the pool yesterday, drank, got food, general good times.. I'm telling you, you guys are missing out.

Jackie, we better see you before we head back to CA! I've got the huge italian and the little asian with me (they're asleep at the moment).. But hey, thanks for letting Rick out of the house for a bit. Good to see the DOM every once in a while, and somebody had to make Tony feel young!

Anyway, I'm pretty sure the airshow is still the plan for today. Mario said his boys will have some sort of EOD bomb squad display... I'm interested in checking that out..

In other news, we all survived last night. We all managed to get banged up drunk, at least most of us. And we all made it home safely!

See most of you later!
                          2014 BMW 328d Luxury Line- Mineral White/Saddle Brown Leather, Premium Package, Driver Assistance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, car seats inside

2012 BMW X3 35i M Sport- Traded

2003 BMW 330i ZHP- Alpine White/Natural Brown Montana Leather, Performance Package, Cold Weather Package, Navigation, Certified Dinan Stage III, car seats inside

2004 BMW 330i ZHP- Totaled

Comment

Yep 37.00 with parking, but the bikini show wasn't that bad. It was the first time I was at nopi and probably the last for that price. That nopi show on speed made it seem a lot better and worth the money.
                            1995 mustang gt 5.0/t-5
                            No more probes, yes it has a 5.0 in it and yes RIGHT NOW its slower than my old probe.
                            BUT

Remember boys and girls...... Its not what is under the hood, its what FITS under the hood.

Comment

that's because they take scenes from previous years they were on tour and combine them with the new shows to make them look bigger and better than what they really are..

How do I know this?

Because I was at their first NOPI when they started the series tour.. Got first place with the Probe...

The next year I skipped..

The year after that I attended took 1st again with the probe.. This time it was televised..

I haven't been since..

But was browsing through the channels the other night and stumbled on the speed channel where I saw the Nopi Series on tv, and low and behold there was my buddies Celica that they recorded when we were entering in the NOPI show the last time I went.. Funny thing was.. This episode was for this past year and I know that neither him nor I have shown since 2004..
                              Steve-Paul_______________
                              YuengPong 6 & 7 Champion
                              Daily Driver:___04 Dodge SRT-4
                              Hobby car:___96 Probe Se

Comment

Working...
                              X