Probe People Meet I

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by bluedevilinaz
    you got a few months man. no worries. There's probably some good guys in phoenix who'd be willing to give you a hand. It'll prolly cost you pizza and some beer. hahaha just ask around man, someone'll help ya out.
    lol yea i should. but me doing alone is not the problem its the time. i get out school 5:00pm-6:00pm and my uncles shop closes at 6:00pm. i cant make it down to his shop to work on it.

Comment

If you live in Phx and can't make it to Mario's blowout, they'll probably come get your A, car running or not.
      2015 Dodge Charger SXT Rallye, JAZZZND , 40K
      JAZZZIN 1994 PGT, MTX, Black/Gray leather, 200K, KLZE, Magnaflow catback SOLD to Dan [Sac]
      JAZZZN8 (2008 Mazda RX-8 GT), JAZZZN6 (2013 and 2010 Mazda 6 s GTs), first BAPOC Prez James Creasy's JAZZZN2 (1994 PGT), the infamous GRPJUCE (1994 PGT) all sold
      born in MA, grew up in MI, live in CA, just kept moving west

Comment

Originally posted by ladyjazz17
        If you live in Phx and can't make it to Mario's blowout, they'll probably come get your A, car running or not.
        lol, yea that would be cool, have bunch of ford probes, and other cars pull up to my house and say. Ms. can Erick come out and hang out with us. but that would be cool. i'll tak emy video camera and buy lots and lots of dv video cassettes

Comment

hahaha we should totally do that guys if his car is still broken come march.
          Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
          1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
          "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

Finally a meet with body kit/paint done.
            http://memimage.cardomain.net/member...31_20_full.jpg
            http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2305631/1
            Car rightly named VooDoo. 96' PGTZE (CEL Free): CAI/2.5" Catback/NGK Plugs and Wires/ Full MSD 6-AL Kit/RR-Racing Poly inserts/ Grounding kit With: Eibach Pro Kit/ Tokico Blues/ HotShot Headers/ Test Pipe/ Spec stage 3 and Fidanza waiting install.
            SOLD

Comment

That looks sick Justin. Awesome job!
              Brett Strickler- Member of AZPoc
              1998 Kawasaki Voyager, 1984 Goldwing Aspencade GL1200(for sale soon)
              "Hla's are like a stupid kid, you can shut them up for a while. However you can't fix stupid, so your forced to go though life just trying to keep them quiet. "~ Harvey93gt

Comment

hey guys my computer broke down. im using my friends laptop. i hope i 'll get it fix by end of jan.
                Last edited by Phoenix_KLZE; December 27, 2006, 01:52 PM.

Comment

Mario-as you know Crystal and I are a go for this meet. I just talked to Jose and he said that he is for sure going. In the coming weeks we will be looking into flights and a rental car. Have you made any progress on a hotel? Let us know.
                  Matt Knudsen
                  2010 Colorado 5.3L V8
                  2009 Yamaha R6r

Comment

I've done some searching, but as I haven't even lived in that new area of town yet (we got the keys to the new house 3 days after I left for Iraq) I'm not familiar with the area yet. My wife has told me that there is a Best Western and a Holiday Inn about 2-3 miles down the road from us. After searching this is what I came up with:

Best Western Green Valley
                    111 S La Canada Drive, Green Valley, AZ, 85614-2601, United States
                    Phone: 520-625-2250

Holiday Inn Express
                    GREEN VALLEY
                    19200 S. 1-19 FRONTAGE ROAD
                    GREEN VALLEY, AZ 85614 UNITED STATES
                    Hotel Front Desk: 1-520-6250900 | Hotel Fax: 1-520-3930522

Ideally, I'd like to wait till I get home to see what hotels are closest. That, plus I'd like to see if I can talk to management there and inquire about a group rate or something. But these two hotels are good to get started. If/when you call them, ask them how far they are from Rancho Sahuarita (pronounce "sour-rita"). Shouldn't be far at all.
                    Mario Kovach 2005 Dodge Neon Mopar Stage 3 SRT-4
                    USAF Explosive Ordnance Disposal Craftsman
                    12.04 @ 116mph, 358whp/412ft/tq
                    FPOC 2010 Calendar Model: Mr. December

Comment

I'll defineltly be there. Now that i've discovered the miracle of video editing, i'll have my hands full with making some bad ass videos from this meet. Hopefully by then, I plan to have my bigger turbo, intercooler setup, fuel system, and paint job done. That's a lot to hope for by March. But hey, anything is possible. Even if I'm the only DSM there, i'll fly my colors proud (and beat any of you guys in a race......................) Especially Phoenix Matt. Get your shit up and running good, cuz I want a rematch. Oh wait, I won the last race we had..........I almost forgot. Game on bitch!
                      If you always do what you've always done, you'll always be what you've always been and always get what you've always gotten.

1990 Eagle Talon TSI AWD - squat and scoot special

Comment

Hey, guys. Don't feel pressured about getting your car there. This meet is NOT ABOUT THE CARS!

No one cares about Probes anymore, this is all about the friendships and fun the group has had over the years.
                        Hot Chowder - with Hoser Dave

Comment

Originally posted by Hoser Dave
                          Hey, guys. Don't feel pressured about getting your car there. This meet is NOT ABOUT THE CARS!
                          Exactly; thank you my Canadian partner in crime. This meet is NOT revolving around cars and it's not meant to see who can bring the baddest drag car or whatever. It's the people from the community getting together and hanging out. Sure for the most part we're all car enthusiasts and there are plenty meets for this (MM, HH, MSD, AFN) but this is NOT one of them. Don't feel like you have to hurry up and get your car done for this. If you want to that's cool but there won't be any car show of any kind. I plan for us to go and check out the Pavillions up in Phoenix and for people that want to show there car up there that's cool but I will not be organizing any car show.

Again, to clear things up, this is NOT A CAR MEET. If you're coming to check out some cool probes and that's it, this meet is not for you. It's about the friendships that have been built within the community.
                          Mario Kovach 2005 Dodge Neon Mopar Stage 3 SRT-4
                          USAF Explosive Ordnance Disposal Craftsman
                          12.04 @ 116mph, 358whp/412ft/tq
                          FPOC 2010 Calendar Model: Mr. December

Comment

I'm definitely flying.

<---not hardcore
                            ~Mrs. Kylie Phreakintheroom
                            '96 Black Probe GT - Off to a new home and is greatly missed. It was a good 11 years.
                            '10 Black Mitsu Ralliart
                            '01 Black YZF600R Thundercat
                            NPA! Angel #3, NEPO member, FPOC calendar model August 2004/March 2005/October 2009/September 2010

Comment

Originally posted by Bomb Squad
                              Exactly; thank you my Canadian partner in crime. This meet is NOT revolving around cars and it's not meant to see who can bring the baddest drag car or whatever. It's the people from the community getting together and hanging out. Sure for the most part we're all car enthusiasts and there are plenty meets for this (MM, HH, MSD, AFN) but this is NOT one of them. Don't feel like you have to hurry up and get your car done for this. If you want to that's cool but there won't be any car show of any kind. I plan for us to go and check out the Pavillions up in Phoenix and for people that want to show there car up there that's cool but I will not be organizing any car show.

Again, to clear things up, this is NOT A CAR MEET. If you're coming to check out some cool probes and that's it, this meet is not for you. It's about the friendships that have been built within the community.
                              "It's not about Cock and Balls, or Cincinnati Bow Tie." 40 Year Old Virgin.
                              http://www.cardomain.com/ride/2305631/1
                              Car rightly named VooDoo. 96' PGTZE (CEL Free): CAI/2.5" Catback/NGK Plugs and Wires/ Full MSD 6-AL Kit/RR-Racing Poly inserts/ Grounding kit With: Eibach Pro Kit/ Tokico Blues/ HotShot Headers/ Test Pipe/ Spec stage 3 and Fidanza waiting install.
                              SOLD

Comment

I don't think I'll be able to make it,but not sure yet. Ill see what I can do.
                                My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

Working...
                                X