megasquirting my gt

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• megasquirting my gt

I have a 96 gt turbo on 8psi runs great but in the future i want to take it to a dyno shop to tune it to 10psi. A shop in my area needs a software cd! is there software i can get on the net so i can copy it to a cd and just give it to them so they can get into my computer and tune it. This is all new to me with the ms system i got the ms 3.0 version running everything on my car no stock computer at all and it scares me what if something goes wrong with it what would i do how would i get into the system myself just to look at what the car is doing and possibly tune it myself. I have another probe gt and probably gona do the exact setup as the one i just bought. I also looked and the computer box and see there is a connector where i can plug a screen to the computer i dont see any usb port how do i get into the compter to tune it?
    Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

http://www.diyautotune.com/softwarelinks.htm

Download that to your laptop or tell your shop to go to that website and download it. Once you do that make sure you get a cable to connect to your laptop. Make sure when you open up MegaTune that you open it with the correct code that you are running.
    1993 PGT-DE-T Silver Surfer - 8psi

1995 PGT Daily Driver - D2's - Turbo kit sitting in garage

1997 F-150 - Home Depot Getter

2004 Acura TSX - Wife Mobile

2007 BMW 335i Coupe - My new toy

Comment

how would i know what code im running in the car im new to this but once i learn this stuff ill be good and stick with this exact setup on my other probe project

Comment

The only wire thats not hooked up is the ac wire and the abs i might just take the light bulb out of the abs light and for the ac unit i wonder if i can jsut bypass that with a switch through the relay cuz the compressor kicks over when i put a jumper wire in the relay just got to fix a hole in the line wasy fix. Any ideas would help. I have z28forlife car now and i want to continue this project and create another turbo probe outa my other gt

Comment

Working...
        X