This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

nah, cloth ones.
    Rio Red 94PGT, Turbo T360trim,T3T4E 50 trim,T3T4E57 trim Parted out!
    1998 Volvo S70, The Brick
    1999 Red Volvo S70 T5 The Red Devil, modded
    1998 Black V70R AWD, The Waggo with mods

Comment

Here in a couple months when i get tax check i'm wanting a pgt 5spd. I'm in largo FL.

Comment

^ You can always shop at Rigs Garage in Clearwater (thats just me, don't go nuts googling it) for aftermarket parts for your PGT! I'm sure I'll have a few left by the time you get yours!

Comment

How much for ZE IM? Where in Fl are you?
          '95PGT-T / KFZE 2.0 V6, Fidanza FW, CM Stg 1, T4 Turbo @ 6psi Non IC, MSnS V3, RR Racing Mounts, Dropzone Springs, Gauge Pillar w/Autometer C2's

Supermotors Profile
          Cardomain Profile

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie View Post
            How much for ZE IM? Where in Fl are you?
            $200 picked up in Clearwater and it comes with a 65mm TB and tb spacer. See my For Sale thread on the for sale section for more info.

Comment

I am in Palm Beach Gardens and have a set of stock 14" aluminum wheels for a 89 Probe LX that were left over after I bought a set of 1990 Turbo wheels. They have been sitting in my garage for about 15 years. 2 tires are bald, and 2 are like new, but might be dry rotted because they are old.
              Wheels are in average condition. Looking for $100 for the set. I think they also pit Mazda 626 models or whatever platform that Ford and Mazda shared.

Comment

I have a set of 15 inch aluminum wheels with tires that have good rubber that came off a 93 SE. I would sell for 75.00. Or trade for something.

Comment

Working...
                X