This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For Sale / Wanted

Post any items you may have for sale, here.
    (Please try and keep them as Probe related as possible, thanks)

ZE IM: Thread stripped on VIRS #2 rod. In the process of replacing, if required.

Power steering pump: Came with my ZE.

Other new engine related components and gasket kits available by request: (I can get most parts from the wholesaler including J Spec parts). Parts for other makes available as well.

External igniter replacement mod kit (as used on Pauls Ozeborp's car) by request. I assume Paul has had no problems with it?
    Mark

03 Mazda6 Classic Hatch, Snowflake White Pearl, re-built 2.3L Duratec.
    07 Mazda6 MPS Velocity Red.

Comment

Originally posted by KCV6
      ZE IM: Thread stripped on VIRS #2 rod. In the process of replacing, if required.

Power steering pump: Came with my ZE.

Other new engine related components and gasket kits available by request: (I can get most parts from the wholesaler including J Spec parts). Parts for other makes available as well.

External igniter replacement mod kit (as used on Pauls Ozeborp's car) by request. I assume Paul has had no problems with it?
      Absolutely faultless operation Mark. I would recommend that solution to ignitor module problem without hesitation.

Cheers

Paul

PS. When I saw you on the road the other day I heard you before I saw you.
      94PGT, Electric Blue, Adelaide, South Australia

CD Stacker | K&N Air Filter | Whiteline Rear Sway Bar

Comment

Ok, been thinking about swapping in the Aus or UK tail lights for some time now, and I've decided to go for it. I'd be willing to trade my US lights for either type, or possibly straight up pay for a set. If anyone happens to have a set they would like to trade or sell, please let me know! Or if you happen to be junkyarding and see a set, find out a price, add some on for yourself, and lemme know how much it would be, and mebbe we can work something out. Thank ya'!
        2003 Ford F-350 Crew Cab 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel Dually
        2001 Ford Excursion Limited 4x4 7.3L Powerstroke Diesel

Comment

K-MAC Lowering Springs

Hey All,

I was just thinking that there is no use having 2 sets of K-Mac springs that I'm never gonna use in my garage. So if anyone's interested in buying a set let me know.

Set 1: These were the set that I ran in my car. They are supposed to be a 40mm drop, but they turned out to be around 45mm. These were AWESOME for cornering; I got almost no body roll through corners. I felt these to be a little stiff, but was probably due to the following as well as the spring itself:

- I had shock absorbers at the end of their life in the car, so it was a little bumpy.
          - I have 18's so slightly stiffer springs and elastic bands comprimise comfort.
          - There are a lot of crap roads around me. The suspension felt great on the freeway.

Set 2: These were a second set that K-Mac sent down after I told them the first set was a little too stiff for my liking. They have never been installed, and are softer than the first set due to thinner coils.

I recommend that anyone interested should:
          - have the stock rims
          - have reasonable good/new shocks.

If anyone's interested, let us know. If not, they'll just stay where they are.
          1997 Probe GT - Alpine Green
          | 18" Tickford TE50 'Azzurro' Wheels | Bridgestone Potenza S-03 PP | Tokico Illumina Adjustable Struts |
          | Intrax Lowering Springs | K-Mac Rear Sway Bar | PRD Short-Throw Shifter | K&N Hi-Flow Air Filter |
          | JVC SX-750 Head Unit | JVC CHX-450 12 Disc Stacker | Kenwood 1668S 6" | Kenwood 6907 6"x 9" |
          | Kenwood KAC-905 Amp | 12" Kicker Freeair Sub |

"Too good to sell, Too much trouble to keep..."

Comment

reply to Kmac spring

i just wonder how many inch will it lower?
            how much will you sell to me?

Comment

40mm = 1.5"

45mm = 1.75"

They are supposed to be a 1.5" drop. The springs I have now are supposed to be a 1.75" drop, but the K-Mac ones sit about 5mm lower than them.

Price: Make me an offer!

Keep in mind that these springs are relatively stiff compared to the stock ones.
              | 18" Tickford TE50 'Azzurro' Wheels | Bridgestone Potenza S-03 PP | Tokico Illumina Adjustable Struts |
              | Intrax Lowering Springs | K-Mac Rear Sway Bar | PRD Short-Throw Shifter | K&N Hi-Flow Air Filter |
              | JVC SX-750 Head Unit | JVC CHX-450 12 Disc Stacker | Kenwood 1668S 6" | Kenwood 6907 6"x 9" |

Comment

Here's a pic of the second set:

www.michaelbonaddio.com/images/general/Kmac.jpg

Comment

probe for sale

probe for sale in Bendigo,

Black, sunroof, rear spioler,213,000kms,auto,make an offer.

contact Ron Martin on 03 5434 1624 business hrs

0354461183 home

0427506013 mobile

ronmartin@britafe.vic.edu.au (work)

ronmau@ozzienet.net (home)

Comment

wtb: aus-spec hvac controls

Would anyone mind finding me some hvac controls out of a junk yard probe with wiring? If You'll find out for me I'll throw in an extra $15 after shipping for your efforts.
                    Chris Taylor

Comment

I am looking for a set of aussie tails to swap with my 95 GT lights. if anyone has any that would rock. or perhaps a local junkyard would have a set for cheap?
                      thanks alot,
                      DAN

Comment

Re: wtb: aus-spec hvac controls

Originally posted by lowerdfool
                        Would anyone mind finding me some hvac controls out of a junk yard probe with wiring? If You'll find out for me I'll throw in an extra $15 after shipping for your efforts.
                        junked probes are really hard to find.. I've never actually seen one before...

Comment

Originally posted by Michael_B
                          40mm = 1.5"

45mm = 1.75"

They are supposed to be a 1.5" drop. The springs I have now are supposed to be a 1.75" drop, but the K-Mac ones sit about 5mm lower than them.

Price: Make me an offer!

Keep in mind that these springs are relatively stiff compared to the stock ones.
                          Do these springs fit the MX6?…
                          And if you will take $100 consider them sold…

Comment

Originally posted by Mr MX6
                            Do these springs fit the MX6?…
                            And if you will take $100 consider them sold…
                            Bad news buddy...

As far as I know, the springs are different on the MX-6. If they're not on the 2WS, they definitely are on the 4WS.

Comment

bummer .. but thanks for the reply...

Comment

Working...
                              X