X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by babycharm00
    i want that boost that plug wires give off

Comment

plug wires give off boost...damnthat means if we wire a ton of um together we could probably get 10 psi out ,j/k

I build buildings and am damn proud of it
      Red 94gt
      Installed: borla cat-back, custom intake, custom test pipe, civic STS, complete ZE IM and TB, JE50 VAF

Comment

well i installed the wires today and i want to give PRD a big two thumbs up on selling a great product... plus i think they look sweet
        nice
        I build buildings and am damn proud of it
        Red 94gt
        Installed: borla cat-back, custom intake, custom test pipe, civic STS, complete ZE IM and TB, JE50 VAF

Comment

hmm i think 100% of mipoc's boosted 2nd gens are sporting prd's
          98 Z3
          2000 F150

Comment

i know this is extremely old but can you use 9mm wires on a relatively stock motor? just intake and exhaust? or just a waste of money without up grading to MSD or something?

Comment

You could, but it won't gain you anything and as mentioned above by those that acutally know what they're saying, 8mm should be fine for everything.
              95 PGT RallyCross Car - retired from competition in 06. What a fun ride it was!

2005 SCCA RallyX National Challenge RM2 Champion
              2005&2006 CRS RallyX Point Series R2 Class Champion
              2006 SCCA SFR RM2 Class Champion

Comment

ok that works. ill get 8mm then. but just to make sure im clear with 9mm you wont gain anything? or you wont gain anything over the 8mm?

Comment

The wire cores are the sam, its just larger silicone. The 8mm is fine for the Probe, no EMI, etc.

I run 8mm on my cars.
                  Chrome wheeled, fuel injected, and steppin out over the line
                  PRD - The original Ford Probe Aftermarket, THANK YOU FOR THE GOOD RUN
                  1999-2013 : 14 Years of supporting the Probe community
                  1997 Ford Probe GTS Turbo | 2000 Jaguar XJ8 | 1988 Jeep Grand Wagoneer | 1930 Model A Hotrod | 2005 VW Touareg V8

Comment

I have magnacore wires and have never had an issue with them what so ever. But I know I may need to get some PRD ones soon since I changed the whole color of my engine bay!
                    Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Ya you ricer..considering you've driven the car 40 miles in the last year
                      I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
                      92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

Originally posted by shaodome
                        Ya you ricer..considering you've driven the car 40 miles in the last year
                        No way dude. You're freaken lying it was no more than 15 miles top! - Dont be hating bitch!
                        Artist, Writer, Photographer, Video Producer, Daddy!

Official Facebook page for Me, Myself and I

Comment

Originally posted by tweak_94gt
                          go big
                          Why do people get away with this? It's clear he is a post-whore just so he can get into the sales but his post is useless...

Comment

my magencors fell apart on me.. 2 of the terminals never let go of the plug and pulled itself out of the boot..also the front three wires never fully reached down and snapped into place.. they would always pop up
                            Cardomain - The Probey
                            Life's Always Better When You've Been Probed

Comment

Thats because you didnt use dielectric grease on install.

Comment

I've had both magnecor (now),& nology hotwires (then). It was the nology wires I complained about fitting way too tight at the terminal ends & poping apart,no matter if greased or not. So far the magnecor 8.5mm comp wires are realy great. They even have 10mm! But for value & performance,the pa wires ar good all around. Kens' stuff has been great so far,I say get'em.

'94 PROBE SE Middle-aged croozr

Comment

Working...
                                X