This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by daweb View Post
    if you guys from canada are really interested we can get something going in wisconsin we can call it wyrtle lol
    I'm deff down for Maryland. It is way closer for me. Buuut, like he says, a wyrtle might not be a bad idea and then some of the middle of the country guys could come

Anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by ScottD961 View Post
      I'm deff down for Maryland. It is way closer for me. Buuut, like he says, a wyrtle might not be a bad idea and then some of the middle of the country guys could come

Anyone?
      If Myrtle ends up down in Florida... Im down for something for us Northern folk who dont want to drive that far lol. I'm sure we can make a good weekend if we plan something out.

I'll just keep my eye out in here to see if Flyrtle gets pushed back down south then if it does, we can see what we want to do. It'd be sweet to go to a Flyrtle though since my last years attemp failed me halfway there...
      Last edited by BradsPGT; February 27, 2013, 06:54 PM.
      1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
      Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
      1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
      2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

Hey Brad that's a great idea. I just looked at your info. I didn't realize that you were in Canada. I would be willing to come north or meet somewhere in the middle if it ends up in Florida.Keep me posted. I'll Pm you my contact info, might make it easier

Comment

Sounds good Scott.

Im still holding my breathe for another Flyrtle in the mid-US rather than Florida though
          Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3

Comment

LOL, Just sent you the PM. I'm with you on that, it would be better for me also for mid-US as well. I would prefer to bring the Probe and going that far in an old car even though I keep after it is still not with out challenges.

Comment

im down with you 2 for a more local meet if they decide florida. As soon as a location is picked well plan something!! i need more probes in my life!
              1994 pgt-grey, slammed, static, boosted and always brokenhttp://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701291478
              2003 SAAB 9-3 aero - red, slammedl, static, 3piece ADV.1 wheels...the daily

Comment

I've already spoke to Brad about keeping me in touch for a summer meet, regardless if flyrtle happens or not. I'm interested
                97 pgt, manual swap, jdm lsd trans, cm stage 2 clutch, mx3 flywheel, cai

2001 626

Comment

I would be down for MD it's closer than FL for me
                  96 probe gt KLZE with a new ZE Gutted and junked
                  94 probe gt sold,93 probe gt sold
                  first 96 probe gt KLZE sold
                  NEW 93 pgt KLZE swapped. Boosted axed and sold
                  2004 srt4 on 22 psi the dd

Comment

West coast always has to travel...... bummer
                    1993 Mercury tRacer :Vitara & mFactory: In progress 2020
                    1994 Mercury TrAcer Wagon : '02 SPI swap : sold
                    2014 Factory Five 818s: sold
                    2000 Lotus esprit v8TT : 1st v8 on MS3x, ls1 coils,h20 injection
                    1997 Nissan 200sx 1.6L : 35-39mpg the daily

Comment

^^ Is the frankenprobe or its little brother possibly making an appearance this year pending location?

Comment

virginia beach
                        93 mazda mx6 turbo 650whp

Comment

Originally posted by 93pgtravis View Post
                          I've already spoke to Brad about keeping me in touch for a summer meet, regardless if flyrtle happens or not. I'm interested
                          So just to have a head count:
                          1) 94pgt94
                          2) 93pgtravis
                          3) Hildebrandgt93
                          4) BradsPGT
                          5) ScottD961
                          6) mardarati ?
                          And I think some others on the NCPOC also are interested. Brad has all of my contact info too. I should have my PGT back in one piece and place by the end of April

Comment

ill come down ! even though i dont own a probe anymore :\ had a great time last year so ill make the trip down to hit the track with you all !
                            1993 Ford Probe GT: its a mod whore... so im not listing lol
                            1994 Ford Probe SE full bolt ons and boost (sold to PTmember)

Comment

The place where this should happen in is right in the middle of the country.

Comment

Originally posted by VENGER View Post
                                The place where this should happen in is right in the middle of the country.
                                I agree with you, I think it would allow some from the west or central part of the country to attend because where we are talking about meeting is good for us but for those further west it would be like"US" going all the way to Florida

Comment

Working...
                                X