no hocking hills for me

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• no hocking hills for me

As it turns out i have freshmen orientation at osu on the same weekend as hh2k. id stop by since id be so close but i gotta go with the 'rents so im not gonna be driving. So close yet so far Hope you all have a good time.
    Noah
    2000 Audi S4 Stage II+
    95 PGT Sprayed, Turbo'd, Parted, Sold

screw OSU...I'll be a junior there this fall...I'll show you all the places you need to go to (i.e., bars, clubs, places that don't I.D. )

Now get to HH now!!!

(sorry you'll miss it. you better be there next year. and let me know where you're going to live this fall...maybe we can get an OSUPOC going )
    1994GT-MTX...traded in after 12 years of ownership.
    1995GT-MTX...gone too

2003 Accord V6 MTX...much faster and more reliable!

Comment

Oh have fun! I bout fell asleep at my OSU orientation.

Definatly keep in touch with us Columbus people so that we can get together!

Comment

Originally posted by MikePGT
        screw OSU...I'll be a junior there this fall...I'll show you all the places you need to go to (i.e., bars, clubs, places that don't I.D. )

Now get to HH now!!!

(sorry you'll miss it. you better be there next year. and let me know where you're going to live this fall...maybe we can get an OSUPOC going )

OSUPOC is the lamest idea i have ever heard... no wonder you lost your girlfeind to a retarded restroom attendant that works at a male strip club.... freak!!! :razz:

Ben
        MazdaSPEED6

Comment

Ben I wonder about you sometimes?

You guys need to tell me where that junk yards at that has the MX-3's!

Comment

Megen, the junk yard is Wirthman Brothers, on Main street. from Hooters, go straight into town across 270, go a ways and it's on the left. I'm going to try and stop by Saturday morning to find a wiring harness before I head down to HH, plus while I'm there I'm going to take Ben and lock him in the trunk of some car way in the back
            1995GT-MTX...gone too

Comment

Just dont lock him in any of the MX-3's I dont want to mistakenly let him out!

Thanks! Now I will go play at the junkyard on my day off!

Comment

if it helps you at all, Ben and I saw about 5 mx-3's and one mx-6...they're all in the far back right hand corner of the yard if you're facing the entrance. some looked to be in halfway decent shape...if you need certain parts, it would be a good idea to check it out

see ya,
                mike
                1995GT-MTX...gone too

Comment

Well I dont really NEED anything but of course you know Ill probablly find something that I could use.

I am so exited! MX-3's in a junkyard! woohoo!

Comment

Working...
                  X