Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I got a new front lip for my car yesterday. Originally wasn't going to do any body mods but I couldn't pass this up.

https://photos.app.goo.gl/X8txY65g8Xl4BO8f2

Hopefully that link works. It was a really good deal for a poly lip. It was designed by JNA Performace, who used to reside in Connecticut but moved down to Myrtle Beach last year. They held a meet at my friends house down here and they offered free installation, you can't beat that! I might get the other 2 pieces of the kit as I think they look amazing together and I can get them to install it at the next meet.

Me and my friend are the first in the US with this specific lip.

Anyways, hopefully exhaust will be next when I figure out what I want.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• That actually looks nice
      Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• I concur that said lip is visually pleasing.
        ~SumR
        I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• I was trying to find a picture of the full kit on my friend Dan's car so you could see what it looks like with the sides and rear but... this is the closest one she took. I think it looks fantastic with the full thing.

https://i.imgur.com/2ikMWZu.jpg

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Freshness level = hella
            ~SumR

Comment

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
              I was trying to find a picture of the full kit on my friend Dan's car so you could see what it looks like with the sides and rear but... this is the closest one she took. I think it looks fantastic with the full thing.

https://i.imgur.com/2ikMWZu.jpg
              Dale representin' old skool SCProbes
              93 GT - 19 years and counting
              16 Versa - Ugly but practical grocery getter

Comment

• We were about to buy a newer van but decided not to. The bank already ran my credit. Would be a shame not to take out a vehicle loan since they already ran it. If you're actually thinking of getting rid of your lawn ornament Daylin shoot me a text. 803-939-6400.

Comment

• Originally posted by smurphsprobe View Post
                  The bank already ran my credit. Would be a shame not to take out a vehicle loan since they already ran it.
                  Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

We were about to buy a newer van but decided not to. The bank already ran my credit. Would be a shame not to take out a vehicle loan since they already ran it. If you're actually thinking of getting rid of your lawn ornament Daylin shoot me a text. 803-939-6400.
                    Yeah I probably will get with you at some point. I need to get it operational again since it's been sitting for a few months (oil change and battery) but I would love to get rid of it and buy a new mountain bike or something useful. As much as I love it (advans ftw) I want to see someone use it properly and take care of it.

I have a mod list too I could send via email if you wish to see.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• This guy parked next to me at lunch. I wanted to ask him if he wanted any FD rims.

https://i.imgur.com/FaOFKYH.jpg

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• I see an FC!!

I was just out for a run (slash walk) and was thinking about Crusty and how I want another TII again someday.
                        ~SumR

Comment

This guy parked next to me at lunch. I wanted to ask him if he wanted any FD rims.

https://i.imgur.com/FaOFKYH.jpg
                          It's sad the level of excitement achieved when seeing something from the late 80's/early-mid 90's anymore.

Comment

Yeah I probably will get with you at some point. I need to get it operational again since it's been sitting for a few months (oil change and battery) but I would love to get rid of it and buy a new mountain bike or something useful. As much as I love it (advans ftw) I want to see someone use it properly and take care of it.

I have a mod list too I could send via email if you wish to see.
                            Sorry for not texting back yesterday. Had a work "meeting" in Myrtle that involved fried shrimp, gumbo with rice, and hushpuppies for lunch. About 30 minutes of actual work. Then hours of unlimited go-karts and mini golf at the Broadway grand prix

I'll call you tomorrow around lunchtime. List can be emailed to dmurphy5@progressive.com

Comment

Sorry for not texting back yesterday. Had a work "meeting" in Myrtle that involved fried shrimp, gumbo with rice, and hushpuppies for lunch. About 30 minutes of actual work. Then hours of unlimited go-karts and mini golf at the Broadway grand prix

I'll call you tomorrow around lunchtime. List can be emailed to dmurphy5@progressive.com
                              Cool, sent you the mod list.

I should be available at lunch today if I'm not too busy, yesterday I was actually at a car meet when you texted me.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Got wrx #1 back up and running this weekend

Just needs a little more TLC

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

Working...
                                X