This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ford Probe in Movies, TV, etc.

I saw this on mx6.com where someone did it with an MX6 but here is a list of movies with Ford Probes! I thought it was kind of cool.

http://www.imcdb.org/vehicles.php?make=Ford&model=Probe

Didnt someone say a probe was in 2fast 2furious or did I not hear right?
    mods: Custom intake manifold, Water to Air Intercooler, jands safeguard, pacesetter headers, borlacatback, EATON M62 SUPERCHARGER,millenia s injectors, megasquirt, mx3 fly,ngk wires, Built engine with ze heads and cams,electric exhaust cutout, methanol injection, quaife lsd, and 9-10 psi.
    Old 160k mile engine dyno result: 245whp 227 ftlbs tq best de 1/4: 13.80 at 103.28mph with a 60' of 2.170 on 6psi. GONNA BE QUICKER SOON!

Comment

Ya, here is the guys Cardomain page. Scroll down a bit, he's got pictures of it in the movie and circled.

http://www.cardomain.com/ride/1052255
      Last edited by gw93pgt; February 16, 2008, 11:56 AM.

Comment

there is one in pulp fiction isn't there?
        2010 Ford Fusion
        I am a working stiff with no toy car at the moment
        I'm not a probe owner but im still a probe enthusiast

Comment

batman begins, and a few other movies not listed there that I can't think of off hand.
          2005 BMW r1200GS - fully dressed adv machine
          2006 Suzuki SV650 - naked squid machine

Comment

the one in 2Fast2Furious was a sweet car!

Comment

That's Mikal's old car in 2F2F, he's sold it since. Performance Probe has a list of almost all Probe cameos in movies and such.

Comment

there is a first gen in back to the future, i forget which one, but it looks pretty cool, if i can find a pic i will upload it
                no more probes I wish i had one.

Comment

lol dude, there's like 30billion first gens in BTTF.

Comment

Probe in Family Guy!

There's a Ford Probe in the Episode 'Hell Comes to Quahog.' I believe it's the 3rd episode of Season 5.

Peter takes Meg car shopping and when the used car salesmen walks up they're standing in front of a blue probe.

It bugs me that my first thought was to open a browser, find this thread, and mention it.
                    Metallic Blue 1994 PGT MTX

Comment

Originally posted by mattm View Post
                      Didnt someone say a probe was in 2fast 2furious or did I not hear right?
                      Yes, you are right mate .... The Probe drives out of the garages near the end of the movie, if you blink you will miss it, ... If you play it in slow motion, then you will clearly see the blue Probe
                      http://www.fordprobes.co.uk HUB DYNO RESULTS - 253hp - 273lbs Torque

Rare Proto-Type Body Kit, Eaton M62 Supercharger With 2.5'' Pulley, 10-12psi, Evolution Intercooler, Wideband, Megasquirt V3, Standard Crank Pulley, Walbro 255, RX7 550cc Injectors, Powerflow quad Exhaust, KFO1 Flywheel, Stage 1 Clutch etc,.. etc

Comment

blue 2nd gen probe with chrome rims in smallville season one, disk one, episode 3 (i think it was). not a very good shot of it but ya can tell its a probe.
                        1993 Probe GT
                        2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi..._to_Quahog.jpg

Comment

idk if its listed or if it matters but there is a white probe in PULP FICTION

when bruce willies leaves the fight after he kills that dude and the taxi drives out in the main street it drives in front of a white probe making it slide and spin...
                            Timberline grey 96 pgt 5sp. Lowered on 18's w/ a custom sts stolen and M.I.A.
                            Noble Green KLZE'd MX-6 LS 5sp, STS, HID's and Yellow Fogs, SSAC'd,2.25 catback, KN'd, lip'd, CF hood, sittin low on H&R coilovers,Strut bars and 626 sway bar, FD's and bumpin'
                            http://i194.photobucket.com/albums/z...hroughhood.jpg

Comment

never mind
                              1996 PGT

Comment

Working...
                              X