Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Probe Owners Clubs > Greater Pittsburgh Probe Owners Club

Greater Pittsburgh Probe Owners Club Serving the Greater Pittsburgh Area!

Old August 2nd, 2010, 06:48 PM   #1
EloM
PT Regular

Pitt. Panthers Tix FS

Hey Guys,

I purchased season tix for the Pitt. Panthers for the reason of seeing the Canes, & would like to sell the rest.
Does anyone know a scalper or reseller that I could contact? Or, if anyone here wants all the tix minus Miami.
Preferably I'd like to upgrade my Miami tix, but if someone wants all of them, then I'll be fine with that.
Your help is appreciated,
Thanks
EloM
KL-Z(zed
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
)E, Stoker100 Chipped
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
, OBX headers, JJ TP, 67mm bored TB, CAI, CM#2, MX-3 FW, Ultimate STS, Homemade Grounding Kit, AWR Sway Bar, Rear Protege Calipers, Magnaflow 12245 (best muffler ever!)
2006 Subaru Legacy Wagon
EloM is offline   Reply With Quote
Old August 21st, 2010, 08:15 PM   #2
EloM
PT Regular

Ok, seems nobody on here is interested.
Can I atleast get some info on getting to the stadium? Is it better to take the subway in or park nearby? Where to park without getting raped on the price?
KL-Z(zed
)E, Stoker100 Chipped
, OBX headers, JJ TP, 67mm bored TB, CAI, CM#2, MX-3 FW, Ultimate STS, Homemade Grounding Kit, AWR Sway Bar, Rear Protege Calipers, Magnaflow 12245 (best muffler ever!)
2006 Subaru Legacy Wagon
EloM is offline   Reply With Quote