Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Photography, Video, Photoshop > Probe Pic & Video Post

Probe Pic & Video Post Post your PROBE-RELATED pics and Videos here!

Old July 21st, 2017, 03:17 PM   #26
j-dogg
/p/hotoPOC

Location: pwning the crap out of supersquid in Unreal Tournament
Some progress, did the speaker install on the fronts, Alpine 6.5", this car isn't a virgin as once thought. The door panels are coming apart pretty bad and the fabric is stretching pretty bad on both doors. The plastic is all broken from the door but I might be able to super glue all that back together it's a pretty clean break. Previous owners drilled screw holes on the driver side door to bolt the panel back into the door. If I can't fix it, i'll replace both door panels.

While doing the speaker install I found this: in the last 11 years this car had 20K miles put on it, and the car shows the tell-tale signs of a car that sat for a long time. One other oddity I have noticed is the day after the timing belt install the exhaust pitch changed drastically, it went from a G35 nasally sound to a Ferrari 550 Maranello sound, which is similar to a turbo Probe or an NA one with Pacesetter longtubes, now it has slowly gone back to the nasally G35 sound.

Leaving tomorrow in the AM, won't be much getting done until September when I come back home again, but I'll be looking for parts.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

93' PGT 150k stocker current project
2016 Freightliner Cascadia Evolution 380hp 1700ft.lb.
j-dogg is offline   Reply With Quote