Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Performance Section > Forced Induction (Turbo/S.C.)

Forced Induction (Turbo/S.C.) All technical discussions concerning superchargers or turbos goes here!

Old June 14th, 2016, 01:01 PM   #1
blackwidow80
Donating Member

mr speed supercharger

I recently bought an unfinished set up the shaft was missing the bearings and pulleys no big deal on the bearings just messured and order some but my problem is the pulleys dont know what size there supposed to be anybody know the diameter of them so i can either find or make some? dont wanna to play a guess game and i cant seem to find any info on here or get any respones from people i ask. thanks
Old June 16th, 2016, 09:07 PM   #2
rockmanX
PT Regular

Should be a calculator out there on google bout pulley size v rpm v blower u have. Best bet. Or contact a supercharger co n ask for advise
RIP- '93 MX6 LS,Boosted 7lbs,180 stat,udp,2.5in exhaust w/hooker aero chamber muffler w/3in tip,S2 clutch,11lb flywhl,strut bars,eibachs,monroes,awr f/r mm,awr sway bar kit,b&m shifter w/rr-racing&corksport brass bushings
rockmanX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 22nd, 2016, 03:03 PM   #3
mac1
Probe has-been

About 2.5" on both sides of the shaft if my memory serves me.
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Not worthy enough to own a Probe anymore
To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.
mac1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old June 27th, 2016, 12:46 PM   #4
blackwidow80
Donating Member

ok thanks i figured either 2.5 or 3 by the pics i found. only been able to contact one person that has this set and he said he thought the alt side was bigger but he didnt have a tape messure to messure it so i'm still waiting lol.