No announcement yet.

Flyrtle 2012 - Parts Swap/Buy/Sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

any 2nd genner turbo guy want to buy a stock size hoosier tires, 225-50-16. this is a great street tires, better than drag radial and wont crumble at speed $220 for 2

Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

I still have a handful of my old mx3 stuff. I have one of the old diamond mazda logo steering wheels, one of the regular logo leather wrapped ones, a brand new in the box gauge cluster bezel and a set of really good condition floor mats. Didn't really see any mx3 guys posting much but if there's interest let me know and I'll throw it on the truck.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
      HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
      Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
      As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

What kind of Mx3 floor mats ?
        Do you have a picture, and asking price?
        Mazda Mx3- Panther black, Kosei 18", custom hood, cleaned, new pakfeifer front, customized pakfeifer rear

KLZE highcompression, Pippercros Viper intake, kl31cams, MS1 v3, Aasco fly, CM st3 clutch, cai, ss headers, ground wirekit, srd bushings, msd window switches, nitrous

Comment

The black ones with the mx3 embroidered in teal. Are you gonna be at Flyrtle? Between the track tonight and leaving tomorrow there's no way I'll get pics taken but I can probably find them and put them on the truck with everything else.

92 MX3 Turbo ($100 junkyard KLG4) 11.904 @ 124.3mph, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
          HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
          Links: Pretty Pic, GoFast Pic, Timeslip, Track Video, Dyno Video
          As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.

Comment

I need clips for side skirts and clips for ... (drawing a blank in the name) the front part of the side skirt blew the fender.
            93 PGT-ZE-T<---- Yes T as in turbo.
            89 PGT

Comment

Door Caps
              1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
              Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
              1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
              2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

Comment

Working...
              X