X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by PRM View Post
    absolutely, didn't mean to offend, the few people i talked too
    with klze motors, not one of them had the cruise control unit working,
    it's the only way the kit will fit on that motor.
    i know your turbo & have no use for my kit, but if there are any customers
    that have a klze with criuse control, you could run a half kit, from the MAF down, that would be the silicone bend & filter, you would use your stock
    elbow at the throttle body.

thanks for bring that up!!

gerry

Thanks for not taking my response out of context. It just kinda rubbed me the wrong way thats all. I do however have an n/a mx6 in the mix as well. Once I get that in the garage you'll probably be hearing from me.
    "I come from a very big family, nine parents."

"Never let the truth stand in the way of a good story"

Comment

Just out of curiosity....

Will this fit properly in a ATX equipped PGT or is this strictly for the MTX guys?
      93 PGT/ ATX / UltraWhite Foglights / Sony Xplode Headunit / OBX Exhaust / Ractive Intake / Nightshaded Tails / Clear Corners / H-4 Conversion, Piaa Intense White 4100k / Tokico Illuminas / Eibach Pro Springs / PowerSlot Rotors / Hawk HPS Pads / Many more mods to come !!

Comment

im curious for a 93 atx base model. yesh?

-hov
        'ya gotta jam out, ya gotta jam out.'
        "tIpSee" 93i4AT -51k- mangled ...current mods::fs03 3rd brake light, 5hp!...custom hood , bumper , cyclops city light mod...

Comment

How much for half kit only from the VAF down .??
          93pgt 5sp*Headers*Hotshot Cai*Monza Catback*Civic STS*Tranny Saver* RR-racing inserts*
          245/40/18"s*55mm Throttle Body*Magnecor wires*coilovers*front,back Strut bars*.....

Comment

I don't think it will fit the v6 automatic, tranny is bigger, too tight.

haft kits are reg price $ 180.00 + shipping.

1 more week left on the bulk buy.

gerry

Comment

not v6 , i4. i didnt know if you guys had anythign like it.

-hov
              'ya gotta jam out, ya gotta jam out.'
              "tIpSee" 93i4AT -51k- mangled ...current mods::fs03 3rd brake light, 5hp!...custom hood , bumper , cyclops city light mod...

Comment

I had the old style prm on the atx back in the day

Comment

I want to order two for the klze at the bulk buy price. I am having trouble calling your number on the website.

Are the KLZE type complete and ready to ship? If so I will order right away.
                  ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

Any word on the intake for the curve neck for the probe I would like to buy at the bulk buy price. Thanks Brandon
                    2000 F-150 33x12.50x17's Pro Comp Exteme At's, cold air intake, 4:10's, programmer
                    1994 PGT- just average stuff KLZE with colt turbo cams,some odds and ends for better oiling and cooling,fidanza flywheel, stage 5 dxd clutch,3 in. exhaust,awr mounts(88),turbo and MS with coil pack oh and a fuel pump somewhere in that tank time for some fun

Comment

ready to ship

intakes for the klze straight neck are ready to ship,
                      need some more time on the curved neck, got to get my hands on a manifold.
                      i decided to keep the bulk buy going until the end of the august ,do to the late development of the klze intakes.
                      all klze pending orders will be shipped tomorrow.

gerry
                      Last edited by PRM; August 13, 2008, 09:10 PM.

Comment

Sweet. I will pay you tomorrow.
                        ¡Renewed Vigor!

Comment

2 notes:

as far as i know, the klze engines do not need a vacuum nipple on the intakes. the 1/8 th inch vacuum line thats connected to a tube under
                          the throttle body & goes to your stock air box on an american spec motor.
                          so with that said i will not put vacuum nipples on any of the klze intakes,
                          if someone knows otherwise please let me know.

also, in order for the 90 degree silicone bend to properly fit on the MAF, you need the stock o-ring on the MAF. if for some reason you do not have this
                          rubber o-ring on your MAF, please notify me and i will send you a silicone coupler, this properly sized silicone coupler works but the stock o-ring is best.

color status-- blue & black in stock, red will be available in about 2 weeks.

sorry for the wait !!
                          thanks guys!!

gerry
                          Last edited by PRM; August 13, 2008, 09:07 PM.

Comment

Gerry,
                            Just sent in an order via your website for a blue KLZE system. Please see PM and acknowledge the order. Thanks!
                            '95 KLZE PGT - SPEC Clutch, Borla Exhaust, Hot Shot Headers, LSD Trans, MegaSquirt, Supercharged

Comment

Order acknowledged !! Thanks Gerry.
                              '95 KLZE PGT - SPEC Clutch, Borla Exhaust, Hot Shot Headers, LSD Trans, MegaSquirt, Supercharged

Comment

I picked mine up a couple of weeks ago and installed it last week on my mx6. It fit great, I just needed to cut a tab on the bottom of the battery tray (took 30 seconds), and the pcv hose that attaches to the new elbow has a bit of a kink in it (that'll be remedied after my next trip to the wreckyard). The probe fitment of that hose is probably better since Gerry mocked it up on a Probe.

I went from a stock intake to this one, and between 4 and 5k rpm, the motor sounds great now.
                                1997 MX-6 LS

Comment

Working...
                                X