Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Megasquirt Bulk Buy #7 - Now supporting 1st gens too!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hey could you PM your # or something Jordan, I got some questions. I dont know if that email addy you have is just for orders or what.
    95 PGT ZE boosted so custom SOLD still dreamnt about
    05 Altima SE-R 6spd
    04 GSXR 600 PIC
    Stealth RT Twin turbo

Comment

I guess I'm going to have to find my megasquirt somewhere else.
      F2T in a FC RX7 project in progress

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmx-6 View Post
        Relax man,
        I'm sure Jordan is super busy right now. He'll get back to you.
        SoDak Probes President, Founding member of Team Legion Of Boom
        My '94 PSE & '95 PGT

Comment

Originally posted by Darkmx-6 View Post
          Best of luck with your project then?

I don't know what you are asking for....everything was in the email sent to you on APRIL 4th, 2010 @ 8:53am.

You have not told me what you plan to do about the trigger system, if you plan to go completely distributorless and move to coilpacks or retain the distributor as it is required for the engine position on the F2 motor. If you don't plan on fabricating a custom trigger wheel and making a blockoff plate for the F2T disty, it makes a difference on how I would assemble your megasquirt.
          I believe in moderation and that includes moderation.
          92 Lexus SC300 - 780whp/700tq 36+ psi

Comment

jordon. just in case my reply to your email ended up in the missing email land i figured i would let you know here that yes the home address you have is the current home address.

thanks man
            1993 Probe GT
            2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

Originally posted by LowClassCC View Post
              jordon. just in case my reply to your email ended up in the missing email land i figured i would let you know here that yes the home address you have is the current home address.

thanks man
              I got it! Just never made it to the post office before I had to leave for chicago last week. I'm actually printing your USPS label right now and I'll email you the tracking number within the next 15min

Comment

got it.. thanks man! i will let you know when it gets here.
                1993 Probe GT
                2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

when does this go til? Dont have the money now, but a few months down the road im looking to get this

Comment

arrived today. thanks man. i will most likely be asking you a bunch of questions in the next couple months. 2 thumbs up!
                    1993 Probe GT
                    2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

Ya I'm trying to get one of these too but I won't have the money for a couple months.
                      Currently: 1994 MX6 RS - KLZE. Too many mods.

1989 PGT - BLACK - Near perfect paint, body completely straight. 155,967 mi. Sitting in a garage since 2000. Bought for $600. Engine rebuild in progress. Coming soon to a kill story thread near you!!!

Comment

Originally posted by LowClassCC View Post
                        arrived today. thanks man. i will most likely be asking you a bunch of questions in the next couple months. 2 thumbs up!
                        couple months????? as long as I don't see it in the for sale forum, hah. Enjoy it.

Comment

Originally posted by shaodome View Post
                          couple months????? as long as I don't see it in the for sale forum, hah. Enjoy it.
                          lol ya it wont see the for sale forum. lets see.

bought the car in jan 08.
                          installed a radio in it in feb 09 (still only one speaker hooked up)
                          bought moblin's bb motor mounts when ever that was. just installed the front last week.
                          2 weeks ago i got 4 matching rims on the car for the very first time since i owned it.
                          have 4 struts sitting here since jan.

other parts that are just waiting to go on the car are..
                          upper rear strut bar
                          carbon tail light center
                          eu tail lights
                          and now the ms

after hitting the deer in in dec 08 i had a hard time doing anything other than maintenance repairs.but this summer is the year i want to try to get it finished up. my biggest problem is that i cant afford downtime since its my daily. so until school lets out and t-ball is over i'm stuck just doing little things so that i don't have any down time.

ok i labeled most of the wires on the ms. but there are a few that i can't find the info to.

i am figuring that the 4 wires (white green black red) coming out of the case itself are for the colpacks. correct?

the next are these.

Ground Black 1 (C246)
                          12+ Volt (PCM power) Red 12 (C248)
                          Injector Bank 1 Red 11, 12, 13 (C246)
                          Injector Bank 2 Black 24, 25, 26 (C246)

ok which of these are the pair in the gray sheath? my guessing the injectors are in the gray sheath but this is not a mistake i would want to make.
                          1993 Probe GT
                          2003 Bagged Chevy S10

Comment

coilpacks come out the case directly, correct.

Black 18g wire is ground
                            Red 18g is 12v+

Injector wires are NOTICEABLY larger than any other wire and its just them together in the grey sheath.

Comment

Shaodome did you ever receive my email?
                              06' New Formula Red AP2, HKS 3" Exhaust, Invidia TP
                              93GT-DD, 12" Kicker L7 1600watt Phoenix Gold Amp & Mids-Bomz CAI, RR Inserts, XTR stg 2 Clutch, MX-3 Flywheel Testpipe 2.5"piping OBX muffler Ebay headers
                              Soon To Go In-KLZE-CM stg 3 clutch, RR-Racing MM's, Probinator ECU, CAI, 2.5 Cat back, Colt Cams N20 Tri-Flows, CDF Cam Gears, Megasquirt

Comment

Originally posted by shaodome View Post
                                Best of luck with your project then?

I don't know what you are asking for....everything was in the email sent to you on APRIL 4th, 2010 @ 8:53am.

You have not told me what you plan to do about the trigger system, if you plan to go completely distributorless and move to coilpacks or retain the distributor as it is required for the engine position on the F2 motor. If you don't plan on fabricating a custom trigger wheel and making a blockoff plate for the F2T disty, it makes a difference on how I would assemble your megasquirt.

I was sure I sent another email, any how I need the trigger wheel and i'll make a block off plate for the disty. I would like the option of having the sensor that can detect flex fuel and change accordingly, do you support this?
                                Should I send the money now? How much was it again? I will also need pig tails.
                                F2T in a FC RX7 project in progress

Comment

Working...
                                X