This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Official FLAPOC WTB/WTS thread... Part Deux

The original thread was getting a bit lengthy, so here is a fresh one to use. Please use this thread for any current WTB/FS posts.
    Last edited by SlimmGT; July 4, 2011, 10:45 PM.

fs/ft 93 probe gt

I have a 93 probe gt. Runs and drives great. Body has 126k but motor has about 90k . Motor is out of a 97. It's a 5 speed with a newer clutch. Only bad thing is windshield needs to be replace. I have a spare motor and tons or extra parts. Looking to get 2000 or trade for a truck or suv has to be a automatic . For pics email me at 93klpgt@gmail.com of text 727-501-2383
    Last edited by 93klpgt; September 19, 2011, 08:47 AM. Reason: info

Comment

FS: 2g mx6 jdm 1 piece head lights. foggy but good shape.
      pm for more details 300 shipped
      DORI DORI
      私は前輪駆動馬鹿が嫌い

Comment

Looking for a low mile / not raped 5-speed KL transmission.

Have two minty ZE heads no cams to trade.
        PhotoPOC(tm)
        MM9 MMX FF FF2 FF3 FF4 FF5
        93' PGT not stock
        91' PLX MTX stock

95' Jaguar XJR 155mph La-z-boy recliner

Comment

200 shipped for jdm 6 headlights....
          DORI DORI
          私は前輪駆動馬鹿が嫌い

Comment

Originally posted by j-dogg View Post
            Looking for a low mile / not raped 5-speed KL transmission.

Have two minty ZE heads no cams to trade.
            Do you still need a tranny?
            '95PGT-T / KFZE 2.0 V6, Fidanza FW, CM Stg 1, T4 Turbo @ 6psi Non IC, MSnS V3, RR Racing Mounts, Dropzone Springs, Gauge Pillar w/Autometer C2's

Supermotors Profile
            Cardomain Profile

Comment

Originally posted by Frankie View Post
              Do you still need a tranny?
              Yes I do. I've still got some ZE heads. Whatcha got?
              PhotoPOC(tm)
              93' PGT not stock
              91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

Yes I do. I've still got some ZE heads. Whatcha got?
                I have a mtx from a '95 PGT with 140k. No problems. Pulled the engine because of a bad head.

Right now I am running a KFZE but I need a set of heads or a head for my '95 DE so that I can install that instead with my turbo setup.

I was gonna keep the tranny for backup but need the heads more so whatever deal you feel is fair, let me know.

Where do you live? I dont mind meeting you half way, if you live in Florida. But if you are in UT then thats a different story.

And BTW, this tranny has never seen FI. Its been stock NA only.
                Last edited by Frankie; November 21, 2011, 05:49 AM.
                '95PGT-T / KFZE 2.0 V6, Fidanza FW, CM Stg 1, T4 Turbo @ 6psi Non IC, MSnS V3, RR Racing Mounts, Dropzone Springs, Gauge Pillar w/Autometer C2's

Supermotors Profile
                Cardomain Profile

Comment

the UT stands for unreal tournament...he's in melbourne.
                  '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                  '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                  '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Hmmmm, i'm tempted. I want that transmission.....what else did you have laying around? I need a few small odds and ends. But I'm definitely down for a deal, these are TRWeiss's heads off one of his builds. Superclean ZE stockers.

and I am in Melbourne.
                    PhotoPOC(tm)
                    93' PGT not stock
                    91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

Hmmmm, i'm tempted. I want that transmission.....what else did you have laying around? I need a few small odds and ends. But I'm definitely down for a deal, these are TRWeiss's heads off one of his builds. Superclean ZE stockers.

and I am in Melbourne.
                      Well, I have a '94 PGT Blue with Grey Interior that I am going to junk. This is the one on my Cardomain site. There are misc odds and ends that are good. As far as drive train, the only thing I am willing to parting with is the tranny for a set of much needed heads and cams. I broke one of the cams on my KLDE while disassembling. You dont have a spare cam(s) laying around does ya?

As far as odds and ends, let me know what you need and I will see if I have it. Most of the usable stuff that I have been able to move to the '95 as far as mechanical I have kept.

Melbourne is about 3.5hrs from me. I can meet you half way.

Supermotors Profile
                      Cardomain Profile

Comment

I might have a DE cam. Which one is it? If I don't, I can procure one.

I am looking for a 94 MTX ecu harness if you would happen to have one of those laying around as well.
                        PhotoPOC(tm)
                        93' PGT not stock
                        91' PLX MTX stock

Comment

I might have a DE cam. Which one is it? If I don't, I can procure one.

I am looking for a 94 MTX ecu harness if you would happen to have one of those laying around as well.
                          The cam that i need is on the rear head, closest to the firewall. Its got some stamped numbers on it KL01/4, 441 & 6. Dont know what the other numbers mean, but I know what the KL01 is. Would this be the exhaust or intake cam?

I DO have a complete wire harness for the '94 MTX. Actually this harness is the one that I purchased after my car fire. I installed it but never finished the job. Just ended up buying another car.

I suppose that DE cams run just fine in ZE heads, right?

Supermotors Profile
                          Cardomain Profile

Comment

you need the exhaust cam...I have plenty of those laying around here.

I also have a set of ZE cams (actually...I'll have 2 sets when I throw the ZE into my car) for sale for $150.
                            '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
                            '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
                            '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

got some spare DE heads and cams I kept for porting and an KLG4 intake manifold that is halfway ported. Any takers? Clearwater area here
                              Rio Red 94PGT, Turbo T360trim,T3T4E 50 trim,T3T4E57 trim Parted out!
                              1998 Volvo S70, The Brick
                              1999 Red Volvo S70 T5 The Red Devil, modded
                              1998 Black V70R AWD, The Waggo with mods

Comment

Working...
                              X