Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

43 and 51 psi respectively.

Comment

Mine runs 36 psi at idle and 46 psi at WOT. That puts me at two bars rich on the A/F gauge during WOT. If I remember right on the dyno fuel ratio was 13:1 most of the time as well.
      My SRT-4
      Sold, My Turbo 2g MX6

Comment

thanks the info really helped

jerad
        2005 GMC Envoy Denali
        1994 Probe GT modded

Comment

I just got my A/F ratio guage installed. Should have done it myself...but i didnt feel like it. Anyway, now when im at idle it reads Stoich, but as soon as I get to *half* throttle it goes fully RICH...to the very last bar and sits there. For a while now i thought I've been running rich but haven't had it checked out. Do you guys think that the reading is too extreme....or does that sound right for running rich? I dont have a check engine light and the ECU isnt throwing any codes. Also..if I'm stopped in drive....I'm lean according to the guage and if I turn my lights on/off I get very slight changes in the readings. I told the shop owner to run it from the ECU and faxed him info from probetalk on which wires to tap. It seems to me like he tapped the wrong wire.......any ideas?

<----------- 96 GT ATX
          96 GT MTX. Fidanza Flywheel. ClutchMasters Stage III. RR-Racing STS. RR-Racing Motor Mounts. 20% tint all around. Matrix H4 Headlights. PIAA 1900x Driving Lights. HotShot CAI. JJ Resonated TestPipe. GReddy Cat-back. 18" Konig Maxxim Conflict Rims. Bridgestone Potenza S-02s. Bomz FSTB. Tokico Illuminas. Eibach Springs. NOS 5115 kit w/ heater, purge, and remote opener. 50 shot. ~SOLD~

~~ 04 Rally Red Evo VIII ~~
          286 whp / 290 wtq
          www.putfile.com/dero

Comment

How would i splice this into my 97 ECU .. i recall Skelly saying its the Green with white strip in the middle harness on the ecu , But theres 4 harnesses on my ECU ??
            N.E.P.O-"The Rebel"
            -2005 SRT-4 *305lb tq*
            -1998 Neon Stock:
            -1997 PGT Stacked:**SOLD**

Comment

95 atx ecu

Just to add a little clarity (MAYBE) I will post what it is on my car so you know what colors to use. Every car is different depending on the plant it was made at. But I have a 95 ATX ECU and the left side(rear) o2 snesor input is the dark blue w/ a white stripe located one from the right on the bottom row. The right hand or front o2 is the one right above it and its black w/ yellow stripe. Hope this helps someone out in the future. Since Fozda just stick with the same color in all the obd1 cars! JEEESH
              Dan Brown - 1995 Turbo PGT ~ SOLD ~
              287whp & 307lb-ft. @ 10.5psi & 12* Timing

Comment

FWIW: I just did an install of one of these on a '96 PGT. I tapped off the black wire (of the four wires on the 96's O2 sensors) from one of the front O2's. Seems to be working fine so far.
                Greg Martin
                2009 BMW 328i
                2017 BMW X3
                1990 Probe LX

Comment

which wire you have to tap into on a bosche o2?
                  1995 Probe GT - N2O Ingested, CM 3, fidanza, headers, exhaust, CAI, MS, kenwood sound
                  2010 Ram 1500 4x4 - Daily Driver
                  99 Mustang V6 stock inherited not sure what the plan is

Comment

those pics aern't working could you send them to me via email? azichek@hotmail.com. I would like to hook my a/f via my ecu.

Comment

Originally posted by azichek
                      I would like to hook my a/f via my ecu.
                      search for ECU Pinout and go into the pinout thread, that will tell you where the o2 sensor inputs are.

this thread is now making its way into the archives.
                      1996 Boysenberry Probe GT MTXtreme
                      2014 Fusion SE MTXtreme
                      2005 Mountaineer Premier

Comment

Working...
                      X