Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anybody in SC want a set of FD rims with tires??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by livingsacrifice View Post
    Shoot what was that guys name... David? or something, he had a gf/wife named Ashley I think. What was his last name?

I swear I was on youtube looking at an IT video the other month and I spotted him giving tips on taking technology tests and other unboxing type videos. I want to see if I can find it.
    Staples
    Lots of cars... none of which are a Probe...

Comment

• Originally posted by ShadowSE View Post
      Staples
      Yeah I'm pretty sure this is him. https://www.youtube.com/user/DavidStaplesGA

Just by random occurrence I was studying for a test and one of his videos popped up

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

04 Subaru Impreza WRX WRB sold to smurphsprobe

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

Yeah I'm pretty sure this is him. https://www.youtube.com/user/DavidStaplesGA

Just by random occurrence I was studying for a test and one of his videos popped up
        I have no idea why I watched some of those

But I now know about Classless Inter-Domain Routing

Comment

I have no idea why I watched some of those

But I now know about Classless Inter-Domain Routing
          Ain't nothing wrong with that, if you're in the IT field like me.

I think I watched 2 of his videos for the test I was taking and they weren't that helpful. There's other people on youtube with better instruction for IT tests (ahem... professormessor)

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• tornadoes up here in the Upstate. i thought it was another hurricane for a few.

'96 Cobra: SCT/Bama tuned, King Cobra clutch, STS, rear cats removed, Flowmasters, 2" drop, c/c plates, Global West subframe connectors, pulleys, 3:73 gears, Crystal White/saddle leather
            '05 Ram 1500 Quad Cab SLT: 5.7L Hemi, Airaid CAI, Magnaflow, 20" rims, Powerslot, Bilstein, all power, sunroof, Alpine iDA-X001, Bright White/gray leather

Comment

• PT was down yesterday and I thought, "this is it, this is the end of the SCProbes chat forever"

~SumR
              I don't own a car anymore and it's weird.

Comment

• Heading to Myrtle on Thursday for some training. Might have to stop by the Sea Dip and Hard Rock to reminisce. Maybe hit the beach and write things in the sand about NPA
                Dale representin' old skool SCProbes
                93 GT - 19 years and counting
                16 Versa - Ugly but practical grocery getter

Comment

• Originally posted by eric_93pgt View Post
                  tornadoes up here in the Upstate. i thought it was another hurricane for a few.
                  Yeah it was on the news up here even through today. Glad it didn't cause more damage than it did!

Originally posted by Snorb93GT View Post
                  PT was down yesterday and I thought, "this is it, this is the end of the SCProbes chat forever"

We need a backup backup plan due to AIM going away

Originally posted by smurphsprobe View Post
                  Heading to Myrtle on Thursday for some training. Might have to stop by the Sea Dip and Hard Rock to reminisce. Maybe hit the beach and write things in the sand about NPA
                  Great idea!

NEPO GO HOME
                  NPA SAC

Comment

We need a backup backup plan due to AIM going away
                    idk but I think there's this thing called email nowadays? I hear you can email more than one person at a time too which is crazy

some personal news:
                    I'm making chicken nachos tonight and it's only 12:40 but I already can't think about anything besides cheese and tortilla chips and salsa and shredded rotisserie chicken
                    ~SumR

Comment

• Originally posted by smurphsprobe View Post
                      Heading to Myrtle on Thursday for some training. Might have to stop by the Sea Dip and Hard Rock to reminisce. Maybe hit the beach and write things in the sand about NPA
                      Funny thing. They have this deal on Groupon where you can stay at this one resort on the strip there for $35 a night or so anytime until March. 2 years ago me and my girlfriend went there. Best money I've spent in a while, we went around New Years and the weather was like 75... 65 at night. We just stayed in the pool (large one with a lazy river) and hot tub, came with free movie rentals and an aquarium pass. We're thinking about doing it this year just for something to do. After that I don't think I could ever go back to the Flea Dip.

Thinking of it...Myrtle Beach is just not the same... I got kinda sad after they changed Planet Hollywood out. And a lot of the places I used to go back in the day have closed. Some days I forget it's even in SC as we typically travel on the west side of the state.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

• Myrtle Beach is just too skeezy and commercial... It's no wonder you can find such cheap deals there, people likely wouldn't go otherwise.
                        ~SumR

Comment

• Does anyone here watch LivePD for the Columbia and Greenville portions? Maybe they need to add Myrtle Beach.

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

Does anyone here watch LivePD for the Columbia and Greenville portions? Maybe they need to add Myrtle Beach.
                            A good friend of mine that SumR knows was on that show a few months ago

Not on the perp side

---------- Post added at 01:58 PM ---------- Previous post was at 01:53 PM ----------

In other news, I have two of the furthest apart projects going on over the next few weeks...

On the right side of my garage, I have the viper being prepped to take apart and start that twin turbo install...

On the left side of my garage, I have the pilot being prepped to take apart and rebuild the entire suspension and some other knick-nack items...

Depending on what shows up first, I have a 1200hp fuel pump, fuel rails and wiring coming from one place and the entire suspension of a suv coming from Rock Auto (didn’t realize how much they smoked the local chain stores (autozone / advance / orilieys))!

Comment

Waiting for when Honest Dales Used Cars makes an appearance... "not on the perp side" of course...

2016 Subaru WRX Premium

97 Probe 2.0L GONE

Comment

Not on the perp side
                                o rly? who? was it Matt...?

And speaking of friends of yours who I know, Meghan Burns messaged me the other day wanting to meet up. They're only about an hour and a half from me here in Deutschland.

Your projects do not compute as no RX-7 content was found.
                                Last edited by Snorb93GT; October 31, 2017, 01:30 AM.
                                ~SumR

Comment

Working...
                                X