New puppy equals problems

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New puppy equals problems

I am very sorry if I have been slow getting back to everyone's emails and PM's. Our new puppy has chewed our computer power cord so I have limited internet access. If you need to get in touch with me for an urgent question feel free to call the number listed on the website.

I saw what was left of the cord... true story

Kawi chews on anything and everything she can fit in her mouth.
    ------------------------Wes Fenton------------------------
    No longer a probe owner, but I'm still a probe enthusiast!
    ----------I can't believe I made it to 9 Myrtles!!!----------

Comment

So is the computer cord replaced by now? Have there any orders been filled since March 16th?

Thomas
      96 PGT - Vroom vroom =||= 01 Honda Odyssey - Family and bicycle hauler =||= 08 Toyota Prius - Commuter =||= 08 Suzuki LS650 - Widow-maker
      11 Trek Madone 5.9 - Racer =||= 09 Pedal Force CX1 Dura Ace/FSA SLK - Crosser/Tourer/Long distance =||= 73 Schwinn Continental - Fixie =||= 09 Dahon Mu XL Sport - Commuter

Comment

Send me a pm with your paypal details and I will check my shipments. That is the easiest way for me to keep up with the orders. I have a hard time keeping up with everyone's screen name that orders.

Comment

Your puppy is so adorable though. Puppys have a tendency to chew on everything.

Jessica
          Yes, I already know I am a dumb blonde

Comment

Originally posted by Karsoundguy
            I am very sorry if I have been slow getting back to everyone's emails and PM's. Our new puppy has chewed our computer power cord so I have limited internet access. If you need to get in touch with me for an urgent question feel free to call the number listed on the website.

I'd hit it.
            1991 Ford Probe GL *UPDATED 01-16-06* 6-11-07...T-boned and totaled.

'85 Jeep CJ7

Looking for another Probe.

Comment

How are we doing with the orders sofar? Too much of a backlog? I'm getting kinda antsy now since I've ordered 3 weeks ago and haven't heard anything about order status, tracking# or just any sign of life even though I did send out at least half a dozen PM's.

Thomas
              96 PGT - Vroom vroom =||= 01 Honda Odyssey - Family and bicycle hauler =||= 08 Toyota Prius - Commuter =||= 08 Suzuki LS650 - Widow-maker
              11 Trek Madone 5.9 - Racer =||= 09 Pedal Force CX1 Dura Ace/FSA SLK - Crosser/Tourer/Long distance =||= 73 Schwinn Continental - Fixie =||= 09 Dahon Mu XL Sport - Commuter

Comment

Working...
              X