Advertise with ProbeTalk - click here to find out how!

ProbeTalk.com Forums

Go Back   ProbeTalk.com Forums > Vendor Support and Contact > Former Vendors > Probe Garage

Probe Garage Probe Garage aka Racing Extreme

Old April 4th, 2007, 07:55 PM   #1
Inferno

Opinions on ProbeGarage

I am new to the probe scene. And I really dislike the whole buying on line thing.

But this probe garage has some really outstanding prices.

So I would like to hear some opinions on this supplier.

Feel free to send them in a PM or here in this thread. But there are some parts that I need now and they have them but I need to hear the PROs and CONs.

thanks

Old April 4th, 2007, 08:19 PM   #2
driftwood
Donating Member

http://forums.probetalk.com/forumdisplay.php?f=1269

its PG's vendor section on these forums...

and my personaly experience... great products... iffy shipping, can be slow at times, but you will always get what you ordered

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

To view links or images in signatures your post count must be 10 or greater. You currently have 0 posts.

Old April 4th, 2007, 08:31 PM   #3
icd_rob
Sonic...

I ordered from them a few times. He's a real nice guy and I've been satisfied with the products and everything!

vrooom psshh...
Old April 4th, 2007, 08:35 PM   #4
DrPepper

Spent almost a grand on parts from him in the past few weeks. Great customer service.. got everything pretty quick and just as he said. He even called me up to straighten some things out.

2 thumbs up.

Flint Mica w/Smoke Flake
Threw a rod at 6-8psi, spiking to 9, 20Mar08
24Mar08 - 4 days later... a proud owner of a 2005 Quicksilver GTO
13Nov09 - Turbo ZE is alive once again.
Old April 4th, 2007, 08:35 PM   #5
elder GT
PT Regular

Bought springs and struts from them, excellent prices and service.
Old April 4th, 2007, 08:45 PM   #6
dmark101
Obfuscatory & Abstruse Nomenclature

moved to the appropriate forum.
Old April 4th, 2007, 09:23 PM   #7
s8n

Ordered even way back when it was Racing Extreme. I wish I could spend more $$$ w/ Matt, but unfortunately other things come 1st. Awesome guy, always easy to get ahold of. Shipping is always timely, awesome prices. all around.

'93 Silver PGT - Temperamental and heavily modified
'07 Black A4 - A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Old April 4th, 2007, 09:27 PM   #8
CrimSon_ReD
Chasing the Boogey Man!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Inferno
I am new to the probe scene. And I really dislike the whole buying on line thing.

But this probe garage has some really outstanding prices.

So I would like to hear some opinions on this supplier.

Feel free to send them in a PM or here in this thread. But there are some parts that I need now and they have them but I need to hear the PROs and CONs.

thanks

These forums are for the Authorized PT Vendors to display their new products and for support questions. THESE ARE NOT FEEDBACK FORUMS - USE THE RATINGS SYSTEM FOR FEEDBACK!

Old April 5th, 2007, 11:09 AM   #9
s8n

dmark moved it to this forum

'93 Silver PGT - Temperamental and heavily modified
'07 Black A4 - A turbo, exhaust gasses go into the turbocharger and spin it, witchcraft happens and you go faster.
Old April 5th, 2007, 11:55 AM   #10
o0LiquidDark0o
Donating Member

I've placed a few orders with Probe Garage. Matt has a great selection, great prices, and quick customer service. I've never had any problems with any of my orders there. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.
) Sold.
1993 Ford Probe GT - (
) Totaled.
1994 Ford Probe GT - A work in progress . . .
Old April 5th, 2007, 12:39 PM   #11
hppwdn
Golden Egg Purveyor

I've ordered from Matt in the past. Great guy, great shipping, great prices.

($100 junkyard KLG4)
, 14psi, DOT approved Hoosier drags, pump gas.
HIN/NOPI Supershow Class Winner - Miami 2010 - Street-Sport Compact-Mazda
Links:

As of July 2011 the MX3 has been retired and sold.
Old April 5th, 2007, 12:54 PM   #12
Inferno

Well he has outstanding prices for sure. I can order Tokicos w/springs for a lot less then I can get stock here in Canada.
Old April 10th, 2007, 07:10 PM   #13
Gummy Grip
Supercharged Member

Thanks for all the kind words! Thanks for supporting Probe Garage.

AIM - shaneATgummygrip
Old May 17th, 2007, 08:44 AM   #14
BePro
Frozen

1st time with this vendor, I just ordered and now am waiting for it to come it. Everything went smoothly so far. If PG is great with getting the order packed and shipped out (TBD) then I will be very happy.

Old May 17th, 2007, 09:14 AM   #15
PGT97_Racer

I've ordered a couple times from PG and have never had any problems.. even when shipping to Canada.

KLZE, Hotshot Headers, Hotshot CAI, Pacesetter exhaust, 626 swar bar, AWR adjustable endlinks, Centreforce clutch, MX-3 Flywheel, JJ resonated TP, Eibach Springs, Shogun Rims, Mach 1 Chin and
Old May 17th, 2007, 09:16 AM   #16
CrimSon_ReD
Chasing the Boogey Man!

MATT a.k.a Probegarage a.k.a RacingExtreme has never to my knowledge every jerked anyone. :

Old May 17th, 2007, 09:36 AM   #17
97BlkGTS
Donating User

yea, he's a really good guy!! I like shopping at probegarage!

1999 Black SHO - Intake, 3rd Cat. Delete, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Cams Welded, Tranny Cooler, FPS Tuned........ Sold
Old May 21st, 2007, 04:25 PM   #18
Jeff L
Donating Member

When I ordered, he had CRAZY good communications. Outstanding!! Was out of one item, so he substituted up to a better, more expensive brand to accomodate.

All that PLUS he had great packing and fast shipping. If there were an award for Vendor of the Year, Probe Garage would be it. In fact...I'm heading there now b/c I need some more stuff.
Old May 21st, 2007, 05:41 PM   #19
CanadianDream

Have bought a few things from him, great seller, great prices, great customer service. By far the #1 vendor on probetalk! I wouldn't hesitate to buy from him.
Old May 21st, 2007, 10:18 PM   #20
BePro
Frozen

Yep, got my stuff, I choose 2-day shipping but the shipping system miscalculated due to a free ship offer of an item, but he sorted it out quickly and had it shipped out the same day I ordered.

Great service, quick shipping, excellent communications, and fair prices. Definently on my list for future parts!

Old May 22nd, 2007, 12:21 AM   #21
unknowncitizen
Donating Member

ordered some control arms for my buddies mx6, they fit and work great!

~GREDDY~MAGNAFLOW~ACT
FIDANZA~WILWOOD~AWR~RR-RACING~HS~OUTLAW
PRD~MSD-WINDOWS~TEIN-SS~RX-8~ALPINE
Old May 22nd, 2007, 06:34 PM   #22
murphymw
Five Star Member

Wink More Thumbs Up

A grand of business done with ProbeGarage--as good a transaction as possible. Recommended.
Old May 29th, 2007, 05:03 AM   #23
STROKER

If I understand well, I am the only customer in the Probe Garage history who never receive his package? :-(
Old June 17th, 2007, 08:29 AM   #24
Koz

I've always had good experience with ProbeGarage too. Another part of the $1000 spenders club. Good communication and quick shipping, and most importantly, QUALITY parts.

'95 Probe GT MTX Rio Red.

'93 Probe SE - Sold 12-22-04
Old June 17th, 2007, 12:15 PM   #25
depthc

I also vouch for this vendor. I havent spend up a grand there yet but almost. Shipping and communication was good. In fact i plan to order some strut mounts and bearings this week.