Flyrtle 2012 - Parts Swap/Buy/Sell

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Flyrtle 2012 - Parts Swap/Buy/Sell

I just thought maybe this would be a good idea for anyone attending the meet who is looking for some specific part and a way to avoid shipping to post it here and see if anyone has it.

Anyways, Im looking for a pair (drive and passenger side) of door weatherstripping/moldings. Im looking for mainly the hard part, steel covered in rubber, but not bent or bubbling/rusting under the rubber. I know this is probably a huge longshot, but I figured maybe one of the southern groups coming up may have come across a good non rusted-bubbling set of these (or even just one)...
    I can get pictures if it is unsure of what I am talking about.

Feel free to post away what you want, maybe someone will have it!

**If this needs to be closed, please do so. Im unsure where this falls within the members sales rules.
    1996 Probe GT - Bought April 2010, Boosted August 2014
    Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3
    1993 Probe GT - 110k, auto, parts car
    2011 Impreza Limited Hatchback - Daily, Lowered, WRX Wheels & Wing

I may have them,I know I have the trunk seal,ill check my parts bin.
    My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

Awesome, PM me a link to pictures/price if you have them or post it here.
      Fast FC04 18x9, Black Leather, King6, ADDCO, AWR, Yonaka, Quad J30s, AVC Pipes, Tial WG, Greddy BOV, Aeromotive AFPR, MS1v3

Comment

ill be bringing a few transmissions if my neon can handle the weight
        95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
        Built, Not Bought.
        No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

I got a spare coil and ignitor ill be bringing.

Comment

Is anyone Intrested in a 1g gt. transmission. Came out of an mx6. Just sitting in my shed I no longer own a 1g
            93 PGT-ZE-T<---- Yes T as in turbo.
            89 PGT

Comment

we can store that transmission in florida...I'm sure it will be needed sometime.
              '94 teal w/black int. some sort of sts, 65mm DE TB full KL31 ZE, CAI, Phenolyc spacers, mx3 flywheel, pacesetter headers, 2.5" exhaust, stainless brake lines, MS and LC-1. Charter member Club 15.2 - Mustang Dyno - 187/169 @the wheels
              '90 White GT "Pearl"....uh ohzzzz...I had turboz. Now with T3....now it's J-doggs
              '96 SE & '93 "Red-Eye" smashed and trashed. 97 GTS....crashed, not trashed yet

Comment

Originally posted by Badandy44 View Post
                Is anyone Intrested in a 1g gt. transmission. Came out of an mx6. Just sitting in my shed I no longer own a 1g
                This guy right here.

---------- Post added at 09:56 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:53 PM ----------

Originally posted by polarexpress17 View Post
                ill be bringing a few transmissions if my neon can handle the weight
                Might be interested in a trans.
                My 1st gens are slow.

Comment

Anyone need 1g rotors? I bought them off kijiji (like craigslist) theyre brand new and was under the impression they would fit my '96, but they dont. Not looking for much, just shoot me an offer.
                  I was told theyre for the front of 1g probes.
                  Last edited by BradsPGT; August 17, 2012, 09:34 AM.

Comment

I have a good working megasquirt that came out of siknins white turbo ZE. When he drove it to my house we pulled it out for the transformation to his 96. If anyone is interested ill bring it with me any offers will be looked at trade or sell.
                    price 300 bucks firm.

Im also looking for one chrome swirlie rim.
                    Last edited by richtq; August 16, 2012, 09:54 PM.
                    Here is the 96 gt turbo No more leaks and running great 270whp 259 torque 8psi

Comment

I got a klde with 92k on it. Compression was 185-190psi which is good. Looking for 300 bucks

Comment

Originally posted by Badandy44 View Post
                        im interested, pm me price
                        Everything in my signature and all that I post in the kills stories forum is BULLSHIT

Comment

2nd gen parts

I've got a bunch of stuff I can bring. Alot of O.E. parts, some aftermarket.
                          Im thinking of selling my MSII v3.57 by DIY w/black case. PM me if you are interested in it.
                          O.E. fog light switch
                          O.E. rear defrost switch
                          switch blanks
                          O.E. oil cooler and housing w/NEW Mazda oring for cooler
                          O.E. 5spd trans mount
                          O.E. engine mount behind radiator
                          O.E. flywheel turned down with a CM stage 1 disc
                          5spd MTX CORE. Has a busted diff. good for parts
                          KVR front pads with alot of meat on them
                          KLC9- ECM
                          fan shroud
                          A/C fan blade and or motor
                          cooling fan blade and or motor
                          MAZDASPEED shift knob
                          set of wiper arms that need sanded down and painted.
                          (2) clutch lines out of the slave cylinder to clutch hose
                          O.E. battery tray
                          **BRAND NEW** Driver side tail lamp w/sockets and bulbs
                          Last edited by 96PGTR; August 17, 2012, 07:25 PM.
                          '96 PGT-R|MTX swap|CM flywheel w/sprung 6puck|AVC turbo kit|T3/T04e .50A/R|Eibach pro kit|(F)Tokico 5-ways|(R)Tokico blues|King6 eng. mnt's|R-R STS w/bushings|R-R crank pulley|TAYLOR bat.kit|Autometer Ultra Lite OP/water/volts/boost gauges|AEM wideband|Aeromotive A1000|KVR cross-drilled F&R, KVR carbon fiber pads F&R|Goodridge brake hoses

Comment

Ill bring a good set of black outlined tails w/ the gt center reflector
                            headlights that were used for like 2 months
                            And a set of clear corners

I think I got another set of blackoutlines too. I wud bring a black dash, my cf hood, and a nice set of chrome swirlies if I cud fit it in the car.
                            Pm me for price
                            Last edited by lilnasty; August 17, 2012, 08:53 PM.
                            93 mx6 everything from the probe and more.
                            http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...ps77ec3fc9.jpg
                            95pgt-t 14sec @ 111mph crushed
                            http://i570.photobucket.com/albums/s...916_001048.jpg
                            95se stock R.I.P. 10/16/08

Comment

Joe, you would have been much better off with MS1. the good thing is you don't need to sell your MS to do it. just swap out processors on the board
                              95 mx6 with a 4 lug swap
                              Built, Not Bought.
                              No, my username is Not from that stupid movie.

Comment

Working...
                              X