TW Motorsports account - suspended indefinitely

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TW Motorsports account - suspended indefinitely

due to all of the concern regarding the lack of communication from darrell of tw motorsports, it has become necessary to suspend their vendor account here on the board. this also means that darrell's user account has also been suspended and that his forum is also closed for new posts and threads.

if there are any people who have undertaken the legal process to collect on monies due to you or if you wish to coordinate everyone to begin this process, please coordinate your efforts through this thread.

all i'm going to ask is that you keep things civil and not flame the guy. DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE NOT PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM THIS VENDOR. anyone posting who is not a current/past customer will have their post DELETED.
    ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

I received my pipes very very fast. Good guy
    Faded 95 Probe GT --> 5 SPD
    NX Wet Kit --> 75 Shot
    Have you seen this?
    Ranked #1 supporter of the Police Pension Fund
    16 tickets and counting

Comment

Well I don't know when you guys ordered your pipes but I sent Darrell $365 for those hotpipes on April 11th so it's almost been 5 months. Can't say I haven't give him enough time. I just want my money back. And yes it is hard to communicate with him. He says his vendor has put him in a tight spot. He even said that he was having fabrication problems. So I told him to j/send me what he had. About 3 months later I just asked for a refund and haven't received anything.

Comment

Originally posted by dmark101
        due to all of the concern regarding the lack of communication from darrell of tw motorsports, it has become necessary to suspend their vendor account here on the board. this also means that darrell's user account has also been suspended and that his forum is also closed for new posts and threads.

if there are any people who have undertaken the legal process to collect on monies due to you or if you wish to coordinate everyone to begin this process, please coordinate your efforts through this thread.

all i'm going to ask is that you keep things civil and not flame the guy. DO NOT POST IN THIS THREAD IF YOU HAVE NOT PURCHASED ANYTHING FROM THIS VENDOR. anyone posting who is not a current/past customer will have their post DELETED.
        Hello, I have done business with Darrell Odom and had a lot of trouble completing our deal. I had to pay him a surprise visit up in Kingsport to get him to come straight. I am more than willing to be a legal advesary to all Probe Talk members who would like to get their dealings settled with Darrell. I live approximately 140 miles from him and I really hate to see people getting ripped off. My wife would like to make a trip to Tennessee for the weekend to do some sight seeing. It might be a good chance to serve some papers or something of the sort.

I would need a comprehensive list of individuals who have been taken by the turbo scam or other similar ventures involving TW Motorsports AKA Darrell Odom. Claimants would need hard evidence which would hold up in a court of law such as receipts of payment (paypal receipts, ebay receipts, money order stubs, mail tracking info, etc.) I cannot persue without hard evidence. Feel free to contact me and state your case and I will begin a list.
        Success is a measure of determination!
        Bonneville Dreamer-(AKA Purple Pimp Mobile)
        $500 Gas-Electric-Gas Reconversion/Restoration
        Mini-me & 500k "Old Gal" RIP
        Restoration of a legend

Comment

Has anyone gotten anywhere with this guy or received anything yet? Or are you just giving up?

Comment

For whomever it concerns I am taking action on Mr. Odom. I tried calling him Friday and he has changed his cell # and his business # so I'm assuming he doesn't run TW Motorsports anymore. I have talked to several of my friends who are officers of my county and they have instructed me to take all my hard evidence to our local investigators. Mr. Odom has in fact commited at least 2 felonies this far so he will be prosecuted either way. I will go get the process started tomorrow on my day off to find out how the process will go but from what i've heard they will contact local authorities in Kingsport and have him found and go on from there. From the evidence I have (receipts, all emails, and phone #'s.) They shouldn't have any problem finding him. I will give an update tomorrow on what I find out.

Comment

Working...
            X