Probeaddiction scam?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by prnstr4life
    Damn this guy is pissed. hes bitchin out Crimson!
    his probably banned now..lol

Comment

Originally posted by fred_lite
      why, for bringing up good points?
      2004 Subaru WRX - wagon mafia style

Comment

Originally posted by fred_lite
        Why would i be banned? And why do u think its funny? All i am trying to do is raise awareness so people like yourself dont go through the same hassle some of us have gone through. Grow up.
        "MY FAST LIKES THE WINDOWS DOWN!"

Comment

Originally posted by forzanerazzurri
          Why would i be banned? And why do u think its funny? All i am trying to do is raise awareness so people like yourself dont go through the same hassle some of us have gone through. Grow up.
          have nothing wrong to say about EVERYTHING you write here.
          they banned for nothing here.especially when you argue with a mod.
          that's what a find funny.like a see,you still here..lucky you

Comment

Originally posted by CrimSon_ReD
            Well he will make his money regardless if you or not. You arent hurting him. There are alot of us who still do business with him on a large scale. If you dont want to deal with him, go to ebay and buy cheap quality crap.
            That is the wrong attitude to have, kinda sad a mod would tell the member something like that.

Comment

Seriously...I think the bottom line with me is you take less of a chance on crappy quality from Ebay..then you do from crappy service, or ever getting the part with PA.
              Now living in REALLY Sunny Arizona and sweating a lot but still loving it...AZPOC Rules!!

Comment

I love PA and they have never steered me wrong. This is out of line.
                93 Probe SE
                97 GTS
                06 Speed6
                MM9: Best in Class Tuner Show
                Waiting to get put together, and Boosted

Comment

Originally posted by bcmurphy87
                  you got that right, probe addictions actions are out of line

so what are you saying, everyone having problems are making them up?

Comment

Originally posted by bcmurphy87
                    the poster, or PA? it isn't this isolated incident, it's been an epidemic. if all these people posted, imagine how many are in the same boat who haven't cared as much or been as brave to not post yet.

http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701209521
                    http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701209876
                    http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701155421
                    http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701209548
                    http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701210479
                    http://forums.probetalk.com/showthread.php?t=1701208089

out of all the links, the earliest one was August 20, 2006. absolutely rediculous that he can be a vendor here and do stuff like this. I realize the administration/moderators cannot be responsible for any transactions, but there comes a time to protect the members. I'm sure if the right person told kenny he needs to get his focus back or his vendorship would be refunded, things might change.

Comment

Originally posted by 95PGTTech
                      I realize the administration/moderators cannot be responsible for any transactions, but there comes a time to protect the members. I'm sure if the right person told kenny he needs to get his focus back or his vendorship would be refunded, things might change.
                      well put, time for someone to step up

Comment

This Probe Addiction Bashing is out of hand.

First off forzanerazzurri you are in Canada. Its going take some time, especially for the H4 head lights, there not always in stock. So right there is 2 week just for him to get them if there not in stock. Don't be conceded he's not just ordering for you, but he buys in bulk. Then once he receives them he usually ship's out toward the end of the week, everything all at once so maybe another five days there. Then its in the hands of the carrier, and for one your in Canada A. And PA is were NY, right so there Maybe like another 2weeks or mabe 3 well that adds up to a month, give or take a few days.

Just because I live in NY and PA is in my own backyard. I to wait for things I order from him. It took over 3 months for my kit to come in. Its shipping, customs and everything in between that cause the delays. Including miscommunication on the part of customers some times. I've been there and seen him deal with it first hand. you got to laugh its unreal what some people come up with. Not saying he's always right he does make mistakes time to time.

There is no Probe Addiction scam. so sorry to burst your bubble.
                        Last edited by Grand Tourismo; November 13, 2006, 08:13 AM.

Comment

yea......i dunno, I always get a reply from PA, and they've called my house a couple times to make sure the order is right. Yes, I've been waiting for some of my parts for 2-3 months; however, other parts i've ordered came within a week i ordered them. Why would they not send you an item that they have in stock? The obvious reason on why he doesn't send them is because they don't have it in stock. I've worked in a retail store called Lowe's before for 2 years......and everything is never in stock, it takes time........more than 1 month sometimes, and we had over 200 employees in my store and our store was ranked most in sales in our whole eastern region.....the shipment is not the stores fault, it's the vendors, things take time....... think about it, PA is probably short staffed and they get many orders from people everyday. For non-stock items, they have to take the order and send it out to the vendor, and get them to work on it and send it back. Then, they have to send it out to the customer. Now, i do agree on the part where they don't let you know what are instock or not, and they should have it listed on the website about the stock and non-stock items. That's on there part....that's there mess up. I've been waiting for 2 months now for my dual exhaust, but I've talked to Kenny and he's going to take care of it because he was out for the week, and they were going to ship it out last Monday. But, all I have to say is this, if you aren't happy with them, don't shop there. Simple as that. Are you going to keep shopping at a store that doesn't treat you right or never have you items all the time.........NO! You go to another store. So, if you have a complaint, just ask for you money back and move on. Go to ebay, go to whatever store you wish and get your products there. Don't come online and say it's a scam. Did PA ever take anyone's money? NO. So, how is it a scam if they've never taken anyone's money?
                          New Ride - '03 Berlina Black S2K - A Few Mods........... Sold
                          1994 RioRed PGT, 1997 Black GTS - Gettin' Some Rest.......
                          1999 Black SHO - Intake, 3rd Cat. Delete, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Cams Welded, Tranny Cooler, FPS Tuned........ Sold

Comment

Originally posted by Grand Tourismo
                            This Probe Addiction Bashing is out of hand.

There is no Probe Addiction scam. so sorry to burst your bubble.
                            We've already cleared it up that PA is not a scam, merely a once-good vendor who has gotten lazy with the customer service.

That being said, there are no excuses for what is going on. It's about time he has to face the music.

Comment

okok, first of all this is not out of hand, the statement was that PA has bad customer service, WHICH IS TRUE. Now they are very reputable for their products yes, they do carry quite a bit of unique items, however it is a known fact that they do lack in the customer service field. And just because he lives in canada does not mean a thing, the item would still ship on time, it would be held at lachine, quebec for 2 days to clear customs, and thats on a busy day, after that it would take no more than 4 days to reach him. But once again, Kenny cannot control shipping times, but he can control the date in which it was shippied providing the item is in stock. (I dont know wether it was or not so i'm not commenting on that part) But as for their customer service, it sucks, plain and simple. Now i wouldnt take it as far as saying we should shut PA down, like seriously, are you nuts? They carry some very unique parts for the probe. But I do completely agree that Audio XTC does need to get a better system for their order tracking. I have personally had a bad experience with them, which is why i i go to other vendors now, I ordered the Stock NGK wires, was told they would ship in 2 weeks time, called in 2 weeks, took them 15 minutes to find the order, and then informed me they were backordered, which is fine, they said they would ship out in another 2 weeks. So i finally get my tracking number ect ect. Go pick it up at the post office, and they hand me this long box. So i get home and open it.........Its a STB for a cobalt.......I dont think that would carry a very good spark from the disty.......and it was labeled Spark Plug Wires.........so i emailed them and they said something about a nuw guy in shipment processing and they have had some trouble with the orders lately......they offered for me to return the item at my own expense, and then ship me out my spark plug wires, at my own expense........needless to say, I dont have new spark plug wires.

^^^^^The 2 above posts were posted as i was writing mine I agree with 95PGTTech completely
                              Last edited by 91bluebird; November 13, 2006, 08:46 AM.
                              Timmy D

94PSE - CAI, Header, High Flow Cat, High Flow Muffler, Front Strut Bar, LED Underbody Kit

Comment

I do agree with the way the website is set-up and the customer service is not great. Maybe have a guy soley on tracking inventory, shipment, and whole 9 yards for just probe related items
                                New Ride - '03 Berlina Black S2K - A Few Mods........... Sold
                                1994 RioRed PGT, 1997 Black GTS - Gettin' Some Rest.......
                                1999 Black SHO - Intake, 3rd Cat. Delete, MagnaFlow Exhaust, Cams Welded, Tranny Cooler, FPS Tuned........ Sold

Comment

Working...
                                X