Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I wouldn't write it off just yet... the position hasn't been filled yet and they are slow about getting back due to all the new contracts we've signed and the introduction of my new ATM soon to be installed.
    Gil - '06 Z51 A6 C6
    K&N CAI w/Open Shroud & Halltech Beehive
    Port matched intake manifold/exhaust
    Dual X-pipe conversion to Z06 HiFlow
    Diablo Sport ECU/TCM Tuned

Comment

Originally posted by starr_719
      I wouldn't write it off just yet... the position hasn't been filled yet and they are slow about getting back due to all the new contracts we've signed and the introduction of my new ATM soon to be installed.

Then please talk to Sal for me and get me hired I really need a full time job bad That warehouse position would be perfect for me. Did you design a new ATM? Or just a new ATM program? Good luck with it

Comment

any word?
        NCPOC: '96 Probe GT

Comment

Some of us have kept our cool way too long Rob....please update us.

Comment

two weeks with no updates, I'm beyond impatient now....
            NoclssGT.com
            PhotoPOC
            DaddyPOC
            1997 Ford Probe GT MTX, 2009 Mazda6i MTX, 2007 Jeep Commander 4x4

Comment

Way too long. And I never believed his, "they all got lost in the mail" story. I have mailed and received many many items bought or sold through ebay and never had a loss using the US Postal Service, or any other carrier.

Comment

Originally posted by clutchless
                Way too long. And I never believed his, "they all got lost in the mail" story. I have mailed and received many many items bought or sold through ebay and never had a loss using the US Postal Service, or any other carrier.
                Agreed... we gotta do something...
                -=(M4Gg0T5)=-

Probe/Mx6 Quebec Club

Comment

I'll start doing some checking tomorrow, my mom knows investigators through the sheriff's department she was an officer at. Maybe they can start an investigation and go after him.
                  NoclssGT.com
                  PhotoPOC
                  DaddyPOC

Comment

eh........i'm down for what ever. I just want my kit.....
                    95 GT~ZE: SOLD!!

Comment

I just want my kit.....
                      that's the truth
                      NCPOC: '96 Probe GT

Comment

Rob, any updates yet? Hope you're not trying to make us give you more time while you try to pack and move out of state.. Seriously though.. we need an update.. we've been waiting long enough for our kit..
                        Tyrone
                        '06 Honda CR-V
                        95ProbeGT
                        160K Mi. with Original Stock Tranny, Clutch & Flywheel and Some Mods... And Still running strong(sometimes)

Comment

left a message for my mom to get ahold of me to let me know if she knows any detectives still from the sheriff's dept.
                          I should hear something back tomorrow.
                          NoclssGT.com
                          PhotoPOC
                          DaddyPOC

Comment

Finally got my check

For that comment your kit will be sent out last Sorry but I've been busy with trying to find a job to pay for this and have'nt had that much time to get online. I finally got my check and have begun shipping the kits out. You guys can believe what you want, but I sent out all the friggin' kits when I said I did. A few of you actually recieved them most of you did'nt. Why that is i have no idea. That is'nt my fault and really should'nt be my problem, but I'm not out to rip anyone off and never would do that. The kits will start getting shipped out tomorrow, an a good friend of mine is helping me with the shipping costs that I'll have to pay him back when i have the cash to do so. Please have some patients you'll get the kits soon and when you recieve them you'll realize they were worth the wait. After this experience I'm pretty shure I don't want to do another BB. I probably won't have time once school starts, groundz.com is up, and I have a job as well, to do another BB. This BB has been a PITA, has cost me too much money with having to reship and remake kits, and has caused me nothing but headaches Your constant bitching here is'nt helping either. If you want to bitch e-mail it to me at robsims88@yahoo.com. Just stop the complaining and ghey a$$ pansey threats too. If you want to do that it will only get you put in the back of the line.

Tomorow I'll be sending, darkeyedguy's, Clutchless, and Sokarul's kits, I'll PM you guys individually with the tracking #'s. Then I'll be giving the kits to my friend who will be shipping them out for me and he'll be PM'ing the tracking #'s to each of you whos kits he sends when he sends them. So please chill till you recieve them, "you will recieve them" this time

Originally posted by 1995ProbeGT
                            Rob, any updates yet? Hope you're not trying to make us give you more time while you try to pack and move out of state.. Seriously though.. we need an update.. we've been waiting long enough for our kit..
                            Last edited by Robot#666; October 22, 2004, 12:00 AM.

Comment

oookay.

i think a little bit more TACT could have been used on BOTH sides, but sometimes the testosterone levels build up to critical and someone has to spout off.

as a result, the thread is now closed. rob has provided an e-mail address for you and i encourage those of you who have not yet received your kits to use it and maintenance correspondence with him that way.
                              ProbeTalk is BACK! Once again, it's what you use the Internet for!

Let's get DANGEROUS!

Comment

Working...
                              X